"Mal's Gold Adventures"

Do you mean to say that theres going to be a swingers party and l am not invited - what a miserable sod not to invite me. I was going to bring my power tool to though the battery goes flat quickly.

Hi Mal,
I’ll be heading past Ross on the 30th if your digging a hole I’d be keen to help for an hour and have a yarn. Hopefully will see you out on the creek.
Cheers Scott

My next video is just out …dredge mission in Central Otago …footage from early in the season if finally edited…please check it out…Gold Dredging Hell's Canyon (Central Otago NZ) - YouTube

8 Likes

Love that rock puller.

Yep …100% ACC approved …not!..lol!

2 Likes

Could you get me some details on that winch? Been looking for something like that myself

One of a kind I’m afraid.

Check out HTC tools & equipment. The little honda capstan winches are fantastic. I’ve used one for years. 13kg. Drags a 1.5 ton boulder around easily. Use a snatch block to double the pull.

1 Like

Dont mess about just go get a lewis chainsaw winch, wicked bit of kit super long cable, very fast and pulls harder then a teenage boy.
Add in a snatch block and they handle rather large boulders easy as.

1 Like

Just finished making up a video of my visit to Dan’s showroom from DregdeNZ…check it out!

11 Likes

nice one mal good we flik hope to get to dans shop in the very near future thanks for sharing

1 Like

Great video Mal , Dan’s shop is on tbe agenda when I’m up in Christchurch next month !

1 Like

New video out today…some Golden Bay action hanging out with local prospectors.enjoy!

9 Likes

Awesome country, looks like you had a good wee adventure. Always to get out there into nature :slight_smile:

Loving the footage from the new toy… do you find the drone useful for recce’ing?

2 Likes

yep…definitely good for finding bedrock areas and access points!

1 Like

Hmmm, maybe I should have a chat with santa then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The DJI mini 2-3’s are awesome beast of a machine…definitely get one bro!!

1 Like

Bloody good Mal. Good on you mate. Hope you have a great Xmas.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks JW…down your way next!

1 Like

Hi Mal where did you buy yours from,could be
handy in the Coromandel

1 Like