"Mal's Gold Adventures"

nice bit of small kit, would hate to see what a fully kitted out adventure looks like

Finally got a new video out (fried my computer twice!)…features Jade and a bunch of fellow prospector mates old and new…check it out…its a long one!

13 Likes

Thanks Mal really cool vid looks like ya had a ball :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for that…yep we did… we’re traveling around the south island over the next few weeks…got a river in your area we can hit?

hey Mal , always looking for a rock shifter on my claim in otago

1 Like

To awesome ,we are so lucky in this country and hopefully the hairly legged greens dont ruin it.

2 Likes

Very good Mal keep them coming.but lay off
the lemon cakes.the bigger the rock the better.

1 Like

Hey Mal
I’m pretty much just a louis Creek fella :sweat_smile: you do get some pretty good gold there at times but it’s been hammered of late by the looks! As we walked up and down it yesterday.

Dave

2 Likes

When you down this way?

Arrowtown 4th till the 7th Jan…keen for a quick mission Gav?..I have my family in tow so can’t bugger off to long…lol…love to see your new combo sluice in action!

1 Like

I head up north on the 5th so could be good timing, sniping 12 mile mission? I haven’t run the new sluice in no black sand area yet so will be interested in results from there. Your family will be sick of gold mining by the time you get here anyway :joy:

1 Like

i seen that to wen i woz ther yestday

1 Like

Awesome video mate .

1 Like

Thanks you all for the great feedback on my lastest video…and a mery xmas to all…we are going on a family adventure touring the south Island by caravan over the next two weeks so if anyone sees me out prospecting please don’t hesitate to say gidday…I am at…
-Reefton (slab hut)27th to 29th-
-heading south down west coast 29th to 3rd (Ross new years)
-Arrowtown(area) 4th to the 7th
I’ll be taking a heap of gear with me and digging some big holes if anyone is keen to give us a hand.
Fossicking areas this time.PM me if ya keen to catch up or you have somewhere to stay…cheers mal

1 Like

Hi Mal, Thats a bugger mate. Would have been nice to have met & hooked up with you. I am going to Keith’s funeral :cry: & will be leaving QT on the 4th. My wife is tagging along so we are taking the caravan & making a West Coast trip out of the travel up there. I have a few other people on the Coast I want to catch up with in the process. I will be taking along a sluice box & my Detector of course. I cant recall the last time I put a box in the water. (You behave yourself on that last comment Graeme) :laughing:
Have a great time Mal.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Did you say box?
I wonder why they call boxing day what they call it. My mind boggles?
I had a box in the water at the Gentle Annie and it wasnt Annies box. I could put up a nice photo but the owner of the box might not approve and Gavin might kick me off the site for tainting the minds of mere mortals!

2 Likes

Gezzz…lucky Keith wont be making a comment. I can just imagine… :roll_eyes: I can see him stirring now. RIP fella.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Box has evolved to a more feline definition old boy, get with the times or everyone will work out how old you are.

21 again next birthday.

Thanks jw…maybe next time aye…I bought my detector and would have been good fun to go out for a swing with you…in martinborough going for a swing with your friend means something entirely different…lol

1 Like