Kwikeiths west coast places

Great news well done hopefully it stays away for good

no sorry its not going to do that. its just time before it rears its head. so make the most of it while i can

Very good news
Christmas has been n gone

Make the most of every day. Did l miss something? When did you panel beat iron horse and cadge wagon. Is that recently?
Regarding this Big C business - didnt anyone tell you that only the good die young? That means that youā€™ve got years to go yet.

1 Like

it was over 5 years ago .
and yes i know im going to live for ever. at least i will have someone to keep me company .
doc never told me which christmas

Owwwā€¦oh dear thatā€™s not going to duff out Keithā€¦lolā€¦good to hear your doing better and through your chemoā€¦I heard chemo makes your nuts drop offā€¦but its okā€¦as I think yours will grow back again in timeā€¦big n shiney as everā€¦lolā€¦

I knew you had a mishap with iron horse a year or two agoā€¦l just thought you may have been a serial psycho behind the wheelā€¦a bit like someone l know who in his first year of driving wrote three cars off with his Landrover. The Landrover had a mind of its own.
Itā€™s good to see you have a new lease of life so we might see you yet. My son was over your way a while ago. His cobbers parents bought the Westport New World.

Does chemo do that? I heard that the radiation can work itā€™s way down to the end of the old joystick and make it glow in the dark sort of like a glow worm

yep you are right there lammerlaw. radiation gets right in there, even to the stage of it gives of a bright glow in the dark. but the good side is great for walking in the bush hands free. and no batteries. when walking along a track at night just pull your pockets inside out and people will think there an elephant loose. the other side is its great for in dark places, (tunnels and caves, other places come to mind as well) just as well its dosnt give of to much heat.

3 Likes

The heat comes from your hand. :rofl:
Take care mate & good to see you still have your sense of humour.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Its a bit of a bastard though when those DoC wombles are stalking you - no night vision gear needed to see you. You just cant hide - of course if you wear clothing with a warning ā€˜Danger - Hightly Radioactive - Do not approach closer than 100 metresā€™ you should be safe.
Reminds me of the internet article about the Radioactive Boy Scout.

i used to carry a large probe out front of me , but lately ive seem to have lost it.
perhaps its the lake of getting into the hills. hoping to see in the new year.
have a good one anyway and will catch you all on the other side

3 Likes

Take care Keith, keep up on those drugs, and hope to see you in March. Give her indoors all my best as well. Cheers, Ben.

look forward to catching up again , march maybe to late thinking more of a change of address in mid jan. got to settle into the new creek

No worries Keith, will touch base with you before then, and see how youā€™ve settled into the new creek. Ben.

1 Like

Keith It was a pleasure to visit you today, and swap tall tales about our gold adventures lol. As agreed we will take those golden secret possie"s that we found and discussed to the grave. Sadly you a little earlier than meā€¦ None of those last words eh as we begin to slip away. Best one I can think of is. "The gold is at ahhhhhhhhh.

And now I will address the members.

ā€œKeith is approaching his remaining time with us. With dignity, courage and compassion. He indeed has balls. And is a man amongst men. I am proud to call him my friend.ā€

As for you Keith, ya ole prick. Donā€™t expect a visit from me at your new address for a bloody long time. However I do expect you to hold onto a bit of ground for me. So donā€™t hog it all for yourself.

Cheers Trev aka ā€œThe Mad Hatterā€

17 Likes

I donā€™t know you personally but thru your posts here I feel you hve given me a insight into the type of person you are. So I thank you for your sharing both pics and words with us all.
Sorry we wonā€™t be getting too many more posts from you Keith. My best wishes to you mate.

6 Likes

Firstly, thanks Trev aka ā€œThe Mad Hatterā€ for going in to see Keith during his last few weeks with us. You are a legend.

Thank you Keith for telling me of some of the hotspots where gold may be found, in several of the rivers around the place. We had a few phone calls where I would ask and Keith would give.

Your freedom with that info, has meant I have a better idea of where that ā€˜GOLDā€™ is.

I will be over to Hector in March, I will come and see you Caz. All my prayers are sent your way, over and out.Ben.

1 Like

Keith always said that there is more gold here
than he needs so he will share the knowledge
good man.I could be down in March Caz will call
in for a coffee

1 Like

thanks for all the reads. 30000 of them .time fore someone else to come forward.
i thinking i days how hot weeks. will try to outline denniston for those that want a summer trip, plenty to see and do and those yellow sands are still there
have a good xmas those that wont be changing your address with me otherwise see you on the otherside

11 Likes