Kwikeiths west coast places

well i suppose let you dudes know there is going to be more gold left in the creeks next season. just been told 4 weeks till run out of time , now 3 weeks to go . chopper ride to chch today for treatment so i may get an extension. thanks to all you dudes and dudess for following me. i will try to catch up to the poacher on my back lawn. remember im now got a start on that gold creek in the sky.

All the very best of luck mate.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

No ya canā€™t go keithā€¦your posts of beautiful west coast backdrops and inappropriate lude comments is one of the few things that keep us sane from the mid winter gold withdrawalsā€¦sending healing energy your way nowā€¦(via my magic pyrite crystals)ā€¦should receive it just after lunchā€¦chin up mate!

6 Likes

inappropriate lude comment , dont know the meaning. when icant flop it out anymore its time to move. to a place where people dont know me. start again, anyway its been awhile (like55 years since i put my first pan in a river).thanks mal will meat up on a bank somewhere.

I normally like your comments, but thats just plain fuckin sad. Tragic really.
You will be missed by everyone in the Paydirt community.

1 Like

Hell without you here Keith l am going to feel awfull lonely so dont you go anywhere. Your the only guy here who understands me or is like me. You start making plans for the next five years and use your mind to fight it. You can win. I know you can. I want that trip over to see you and spend time together so dont you let me down. Besides only the good die young so you have a long time to go. Dont believe the doctorā€¦he pulled the wrong diagnosis out of the jarā€¦stupid bastard. You make a pact with me that we will have time together next summer and l bet you will make it! On a seryarse note What Mal said about healing vibes is a point. I dont think l ever said it but l come from a family named Romery and they were gypsys and there is power in positive thinking and the mind is a powerful tool over life and death. You choose life and l will do my best to help you through it even from afar. There are a few arseholes here who will scoff at me but itā€™s a side of me that no one knows. So be positive and know that someoneā€™s on your side as we ainā€™t finished yet. When you are in hospital you may experience something you consider weird, an inspiration, it is at that point of time you will have to make a choiceā€¦make the right one. Let me know if you have that strange experience - good luck buddy till we meet again.

5 Likes

All the best @kiwikeith, I really hope they can give you a bit more time. We donā€™t want to see you disappear anytime soon! Give me a shout if you fancy a visitor while youā€™re in Chch if youā€™re feeling up to being social after theyā€™ve finished prodding and poking you.

1 Like

Bloody hell Keith. Iā€™m gob smacked. Am looking forward to a catch up when you get back from CHCH if you can fit me in. Thinking of you and all the best ya horny ole bugga.

Cheers Trev

2 Likes

Donā€™t you go laying that .45-70 down just yet, use that bloody thing as a walking stick if you have to to drag your arse back out of that hospital bed. Just dig your heals in & tell those quacks that youā€™re not gonna roll over.

1 Like

Sorta no what your going through we buried my brother a couple of weeks ago
He had a very aggressive cancer an the doc was pretty close with the departure date
My last words with him sounded a bit like thisā€¦ Iā€™m going on a new adventure, had a wonderful time here but if I canā€™t wipe my own arse Iā€™ll go somewhere where I canā€¦ Enjoyed reading your posts

Like everyone else has said, keep up the positive thoughts. The mind is a bloody powerful thing. I really enjoy reading your stories and seeing the photos so please put some more up when you get out on your next adventure. All the best to you Keith.

1 Like

Hi all.
I am Keithā€™s daughter, I am passing on all your lovely messages while he is over this side of the hill. Donā€™t worry he is giving his medical team heaps of his lewd comments and keeping them on their toes. Keep the love pouring in for him.

7 Likes

bloody hell Keith you gotta come down and have a swing on your old dredge and smoke a few goats with some big guns, hope to see you down this way one day all the best , be positive plenty gold in you yet

1 Like

Keep the fight up Keith! There is gold to be had and yarns to be told around the fire! looking forward to more stories, all the best from the south!

1 Like

Do you mean to say he has a daughter - he didnt tell me when he was down otherwise I would have wanted to meet her after all if she takes after him she will be a good keen woman. Bugger.

1 Like

3 Likes

Dad and Iā€¦ Quite some years ago, doing the avalanche peak challenge. Not many photos of us together, usually either one of us is behind the bloody camera

1 Like

And here is one last year of his grandkids out running him down a trail, not usually often that the old goat canā€™t keep up.

1 Like

By jingos you are the good keen girl arent youā€¦it sure is a pity that you arent into wild sex, drowning in whisky, outdoor living, shooting and gold mining crazy old 70 year olds with cheeky disposition who are married but a bit errant in their ways. Nice photos. I am not sure if l can climb peaks now. When l am lying in bed in my mind l can do anything but when l get there the body rebels.
Keep us posted as to Keithā€™s progressā€¦l feel sad now that l never got across to visit when he asked me to.

2 Likes

Generally my motto is never say never, but my hubby might have a few objections to that proposition.
Heading to hospital right now to see him, will pass the sentiments on.