Gold price is up!

Yeah…I know …I know…good point Lammerlaw…however I have an ulterior motive…finally getting house painted…sell gold to help pay for paint job…house painted equals happy wife…happy wife means Mal can go on another gold trip…another gold trip means can get some more gold…this is my circle of life…sad but true!

3 Likes

Awesome, means I now have almost $7 worth of gold!

4 Likes

You are on to it Mal. Happy wife equals happy life…:wink:

Best of luck out there

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

I wish.
My wife thinks l go to Auckland for nefarious reasons and her attitude toward me is somewhat akin to Irma Grese and a prisoner in Auschwitz! Shes a cross between the Gestapo, Kempai Tai and KGB and even Beria pales in comparison.
The only thing that would make her happy is divorce, me dropping dead or being taken away wearing a straight jacket by the men in white haha, by the men in white haha, by the men in white haha.
As for Mal hes making a mistake…gold never divorced you so keep the gold…wives are fickle. Out of the blue she might run off to Patagonia with a Negro from a River Thames tramp steamer. Keep the gold Mal - at the rate its climbing you will soon be able to afford two Swahili can can dancers.
As for the painting? To hell with it. The bloody stuff flakes off so why put it on in the first place? If you dont believe me then come and look at my window frames.

I primed one of the windows once. That was about 1986. It seemed a terribly boring task so l gave up…and heres the result

The only primer l like is Primer Nocta or is that supposed to be Prima Nocta. BOTH meanings or definitions of Prima Nocta - one being ’ The semi-historical legal right of a monarch to have sex with any female subject, particularly on her wedding night.’ - I ammonarch of my house so tha tincludes me! The other definition of Prima Nocta is its the name of a group - and I like them.

2 Likes

Gold is still going up this morning,record price at NZ $2650 an ounce…better get me self some more yella…lol!

3 Likes

Bugger it as l promised a family member l would buy 10 ounces from them.
I used to look at gold prices every day and it was not unsual to ‘maker’ or to ‘lose’ thousands overnight but now it’s very rare to even look at the gold prices. I know that at today’s gold prices the best l would have done would have been more value in gold in one day than a years salary…thems were the days.
There is still a fortune on that gold claim and should the lower Deep Stream ( between Outram and Middlemarch) gold claim ever expire then should anyone be interested come and see me as l know exactly where we really cleaned it out and where we know there is still some fantastic gold to be had. We do not own that claim any more.

1 Like

Gold is set to blow your tits off in the coming weeks I feel… 3 k an ounce here we come I reckon…as long as NZ dollar doesn’t strengthen when US dollar tanks later this month…not that we can go get any…just watch!

I said a long time ago NEVER to sell but others seem to disagree…I have watched gold prices since the 1960s - a far cry today from the $35 an ounce it used to be. I dont look at the prices much as its meaningless to me, except when it is time to buy my sons gold which I said I would do.
Mark my words - you may see $5000 an ounce by years end due to the current situation, turmoil as the world sees (hopefully) the stupidity of Globalisation with China wanting to buy more gold (I am guessing) as another way of holding the Sword of Damocles over the Western World) because they have made two terribly costly mistakes, they didnt declare this virus intime and tried to cover it up and they denied American Companies using cheap Chinese labour to send the medicines they produced in China back to the USA. Huge corporations are going to become stronger while small businesses collapse (someone I know stated that the Super markets here are making 250 percent profit - they are doing ok out of it while the small businesses may collapse) Rothschilds willmake the most out of this by forcing Gold prices higher I think…we will have to wait and see. If you have gold you may have some bargaining power.

4 Likes

Gold is rising yet again almost NZ$3000 an ounce…yee haa…thats nearly $100 per gram!

1 Like

Strange how I said in another post that it was worth keeping but one or two thought it was best to sell then and now. I would agree with that IF you desperately needed the money but if you dont need the money then it is far better to hang onto. personally I think it is fun to hear that it has gone up but it wont affect me other than to say “Fuck I just went down ‘x’ dollars today” or “Shit a brick I am worth I have just gone up in value ‘x’ dollars overnight”

Strangely enough if it went up to $25,000 NZ a gram I would probably just say “Wellll FUCK” and do nothing about it. Gold will be there when money has gone - wink wink nudge nudge - that means that to me it is worth nothing right now - but in the future might be.

I tried to get my wife to buy 10kg from Regal Castings at the beginning of the year but she didnt - in Latin ‘Bitchus stupedus’ I should have bought three or four kg and was going to but missed the flight to Auckland - I was packed already to leave on the Sunday and my fucking flight had been for the Friday before - it was only when my friends went to meet me at the airport and I wasnt there and sent me a text asking where I was that I realised! - In Latin ‘Fucknuckleus retardus’

Well I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…“gold price is up” and set to go over nz$3000…all this quantitative easing pumping the US stock market share prices up to record highs despite no companies actually fully trading and turning a profit during this pandemic is falsely inflating stocks…once this effect triggers a vacume effect …huge amounts of share capital will exit the market like rats leaving a sinking ship and pour into the last safe haven investment on the planet…precious metals!!..yes I’ve been watching too many YouTube videos…and yes I am bullish on gold…but watch this space fellow prospectors!! Gold up $100 in 4 hours!!..let the bull run begin!!!

4 Likes

The gold price is certainly doing well. Its approaching all time highs in usd! The high price makes me even more reluctant to sell gold. I try to only sell gold to purchase things that get me more gold!

2 Likes

Never sell. It’s fun watching the gold price though it makes no odds to me but in theory l can make or lose a few dollars daily. Even silver has sky rocketed… I think it has got to the stage where it was up around $1100 a kg last time l looked.

silver is finaly on the move aswell, it stagnated a while ago although physical is trading well above paper price due to shortages.

Is gold overpriced and silver under ?
the ratio is on average 15:1 from what i have learned from reading history
I would be interested in peoples thoughts on that one

silver underpriced I think.

Golds a shit but stable investment, with inflation over the years it should really be at 15-20kusd but its not. I think this is mainly due to large amounts of paper gold thats been created and not backed by real physical gold.

2 Likes

Yes Gogold, I agree silver should be a lot higher

Manipulation of gold pricing by those “red shields”.

its going up and climbing, gonna be well above $3000.00/oz any day soon.

Yea it’s looking great , it’s a good time to be a gold miner , there’s talk of it hitting 3k usd in 12 months time .

Yes the powers that be are now unable to influence gold and silver prices as central banks are finally starting to buy gold…milestones this week…3k an ounce and at $3115 (approx) gold will be $100 a gram!
Which will mean I will have a grand total of $254 worth of gold in my bottle…lol!

2 Likes