Cosmo's finds enjoy

U getting my texts cosmo

Yes are you getting mine?

last one i got was ist january will phone tommorow

Hi guys and girls had a road trip down south for my brothers 40th this weekend camped halfway on Friday night with a hunt in the evening and a stop at the same place on way home today. Happy enough with a half crown each visit.

4 Likes

big silvers are getting hard to come by cosmo great score

2 Likes

Thanks, first ones for the year I was stoked.

Hi guys here is my finds from the weekend. First was a Friday evening park hunt and I popped up a royal military college cap badge from Aussie. Next morning I went for a saltwater hunt which gave up a silver ring and some crystals, I might have done better but had car battery issues so got there just on change of tide instead of two hours before as planned. Lastly tried somewhere new today a local lake which I think I will revisit as I smell gold there even if it only gave silver today. HH&GL.

3 Likes

nice finds cosmo keep swinging just got two cheap coils off gumtree,theres a big nox coil on there foe 300 bucks.

1 Like

Hi guys here is my finds from the weekend.

5 Likes

What’s with the bell shaped thing CC?

A bell :joy: solid 32 on the nox thought I was onto a nice half crown or chunky ring, better than a big brass nut tho.

1 Like

Hi guys finished making another scoop this week got out today to put it to the test. Happy to get an 18k, silver and stainless ring. Getting a bit cold in the water now tho. HH&GL.

3 Likes

good score cosmo scoop looks great put some support on the front top edge if its going to break it will be on that top front weld edge.

1 Like

Cheers Roy. I did think about that this time and designed accordingly.

Love those 18k’s rings CC. Makes your mouth water.
Nice going
Cheers

1 Like

Cheers MB was a good first outing with the new scoop.

@CosmoCoinage was a pleasure bumping into you today, even if you didn’t leave anything behind for me to find! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice to meet you too. Yeah sorry not sorry about that :joy:.

Hi guys here is my finds from four hunts over the long weekend. Happy with the token and Gucci silver ring that retails for $300+. HH&GL.

3 Likes

Most excellent Cosmo, truly a fantastic lot.

1 Like