Cosmo's finds enjoy

Roxy has been talking pretty sweetly in my ear recently :joy:.

Just making the most of my holiday time MB.:sunglasses:

Needed nine silver coins to reach my goal for the year so back to one of my silver mines to get the job done :+1:. 301 FTY.

3 Likes

Last water hunt for the year and found what is probably my nicest ring of the year. Marked 18ct with three diamonds and some silver ones to keep it company. Best of luck :four_leaf_clover: for next year everyone. HH&GL.

5 Likes

Looks like you are onto some good ground there CC. Nice way to end the year.
Cheers.

1 Like

Certainly was first target silver dolphins ring nice swung again and 6" up boom 18k. Happy new year mate.

2 Likes

Second hunt for the year first one was a bust but change of location today paid off. I found a nice 9ct ring, silver ring and a plated chain that nearly gave me a heart attack. HH&GL.

some moregold cosmo,nice work hard luck with the chain,just coins and junk rings for me,busy on the beaches be better when everyone is back to work,oh no i said the W word…

1 Like

They’ve been in the tide awhile CC. Ocean jewellers are certainly open for business for you at the moment. Congrats.

1 Like

The old too good to be true :joy:. I knew with in two seconds but for a second I was in shock :astonished:. Still have a week off so a few more hunts yet.

1 Like

Been on a good roll lately apart from my first hunt for the year were all I got was crupo nickel coins.

1 Like

Finds from first dirt hunt for the year. HH&GL.

3 Likes

One last water hunt before going back to work tomorrow. A silver ring, silver charm bracelet and $8 spendies. HH&GL.

2 Likes

Nice one CC. Is that Lammerlaw with his hat on. :blush:
HH

1 Like

Good score cosmo plenty of silber

Hi guys here is my finds from two hunts this weekend. Two gold rings on Saturday one 18k and one 9k and an 1875H penny yesterday. HH&GL

3 Likes

Still got that midas touch CC. Well done
HH

1 Like

Great score Cosmo carefull lwith that penny olive oil and then renaissance wax stop any corrosion

1 Like

Thanks MB. Was nice to have the nox back after a warranty repair.

Yip straight into the oil after I took the photo.