What is P&M up to?

You most certainly did that indeed Nilecat. Many thasnks, iv’e enjoyed this thread muchly.

Shady :beers:

All good mate,

Just pled ignorance and don’t call or ask P&M anything. You will find it cost you more to know what’s going on with them. If you don’t ask them anything, and don’t get any mail from them, you can just say you were not sent bills Just make sure they have you correct contact details and you can argue they have your details to inform you of changes. I have 23km of river and my bill was changed from $444 to $1000. I am sure your bill will be the same.
Don’t trust the idiots in the office. Its like asking DOC about track conditions and huts when you go tramping. They tell you to bring your tent and sleeping matts because there is a really good chance there will be NO room in the huts. The huts are SERVICED huts, with running water and wood or coal to burn. So you arrive ready to tent with your extra 10kg of swag you HAD to carry, only to find that the 20 bunk hut is empty and there is no water in the tank and all the coal has been burnt and the wood is soaked, mouse traps have rotting mince in them, and its been a month since DOC has been there. Some serviced hut…

Office people are idiots and should never be taken for there word.

1 Like

Welcome to corporate New Zealand. Times they are changing.

2 Likes