Summer snippets

Careful Lammerlaw… the doubters usually sniff harder

Yes that is true but the doubter showed his nature; his ignorance and a nasty streak making that uncalled for comment.

This is a sample of ribbon gold. Exceptionally rich ore.
Poor quality photo though.

2 Likes

As a claim partner of Matt’s I can confirm they are not google photos :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. He’s put in the hours and earned every piece

2 Likes

That’s a cool looking photo and really interesting looking ore.

1 Like

Interested in the ribbon gold! Thank you for sticking up for me. I haven’t posted photos of the best days! Today was 5.4g for 6 hours. Did you find the ribbon gold?

No it came from my gold mining partner who was born in the Skippers over 120 years ago. He got it from his grandfather l understand and originally came from Fiji.

What sort of plonker would say something like that? Get a grip mate. What is the point of someone doing what you suggested? You obviously don’t know Matt & his gold finding endeavors.
Show some respect…if nothing else. If you cant say anything constructive then don’t say anything at all. You just making a dick of yourself.

JW

6 Likes

I would love to find some here. Apparently it is to be found in Central otago. There are some specimens in the alexandra museum.

1 Like

I know more or less where it is but only been close to it. The stream in the area is under claim and years ago I never ever found it in that particular river but a rabbiter friend of mine told me about it and where it is.

Hi Graeme… we are looking at 9th 10th gone 11th if you can spare a day or 2 around then… will give you a call closer to time to see how that works. Regards P

Yes that would be good and the longer the better. Could l please get you to see if the museum where the books are still has some of the drill core samples? If so would it be possible to get five of them. You could ask for the darkest ones with signs of mineralization. I want to fix you up for them though.
Weather has been bad the last two days but cross your fingers. I have been getting a little gold but not much but may have a spot to set up a sluice box and it might be ok.

Oh…ah…what core samples?? :shushing_face:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

Hey guys I Got onto my first crevice gold last night after work . Pretty stoked there was 3 flakes in the one spot .20210217_204751|666x500

6 Likes

Nice work! Did you go where I suggested?

1 Like

Ye mate cheers :beers: :+1: :ok_hand: :clap: :wink: I got hold of Karl too so alg to have a play around with the sluice on his ground . I can see why you need a detector up there a I got more crevicing than the sluice.

1 Like

Picking up books Monday… if you remember the name of shop please send Graeme…

I went back an found another week flake washing bedrock above the Waterline . Would the goldmonster have picked that up mathias?

1 Like

The Goldmonster would more than pick that up - picks up smaller than that.

1 Like

I reckon the Nox 800 would have got it too… as long as it wasn’t covered by much

1 Like