Show us ya Gold!

Awesome under water shots of those wee nugs just chilling there :ok_hand::ok_hand:

A few little bits for an evening detect after work on Friday with the GPX 6000 & 11" coil.

Good luck out there.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Great day out with the missus

11 Likes

We had a arvo up Louis creek again I didn’t find much but my brother found a nice nugget in his sluice cons at home

He runs a large Culvert pipe no classification for his main sluice an some small drain pipe as his cons sluice.

12 Likes

Few bits for the day. 2.5 grams all up. Biggest bit was 0.7 grams and still got quartz attached.

7 Likes

Hi guys, Headed out for a later afternoon detect on Saturday. Managed half a dozen little pieces. This first piece got me down to the bedrock

& weighed bang on one gram.

Once down to the bedrock it brought 5 more little pieces within reach of the detector hitting on.

Best of luck out there

10 Likes

Last Sunday. Had 2m of overburden to finally get to bedrock. Had to pull out as river was coming up with all the snowmelt from warm weather

Top mat

20 Likes

Nice one Prich. :+1:

1 Like

Looks good. Nice country and a nice take of gold.

1 Like

Nice reward for your hard work, beautiful country.

1 Like

yahoo mate thats awesome…!!!well done.!!

This was my first day out with a Gold Monster - quite a machine.

20 Likes

holy heck man what a haul well done mate…thanks for sharing

Bloody hell! You paid the machine off quickly then!!

I sure did. I actually got considerable more but gave it away - that is what I brought home.
As for the Gold Monster - I love the thing. I couldnt praise it up more.

2 Likes

Great day out panning, found a nice flood gold spot with gold in every pan! First picture was a single test pan. Getting closer to the 1gram in a day

9 Likes

Nice one mate. Bloody marvelous. Can’t of been from your place as there is no gold there :wink:

Definitely couldnt have been at my place - only Henry’s fake nuggets there.
I have big Hope’s for you know where.

And even Henrys fake nuggets got pinched. Gezzz there are some mongrel bastards in this world. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Take care mate. Catch up with you soon.

1 Like

Yep some of them did.
Hopefully catch up sooner than soon…take a holiday. I am semi out of action and have to take it easy but l do know a spot…l think!