Show us ya Gold!

Can’t find me scales will update tomorrow but feels at least 1.5g ,my biggest piece! . Loving the gold monster even on thrashed ground .

11 Likes

Awesome, I’ve only ever found 2 pieces over 1 gram…it’s an amazing feeling pulling one that size out of the ground. Congratulations!

1 Like

Ye cheers mate I was fizzing. Definitely going back to louis creek .

2 Likes

Bit more from my Home build Cradle Box ;)…

7 Likes

Hey Daniel

And there probably the same people that whinge about losing the opportunity :man_shrugging:
just take your shit with you lazy … :rage:

1 Like

On a more positive note nice bit there :grin: Louis creek does have some pretty nice stuff if your lucky enough to find a good spot :tipping_hand_man:t2:

Do you have to walk to the fossicking areas now?

Just a few little ones from today

15 Likes

Did 4 days with the crew as golden bay last weekend,great mission,didn’t break any records but got a few nice pieces sniping/gold monster/sluicing…

12 Likes

Nice Mal. Bit of a quartzy one there too :+1:

I only got out for a detect on the sunday but managed 15 little bits. Most with the GPX 6000 but some of the tiny ones with the Gold Monster. Like you Mal I broke no records but all good fun.

Good luck out there

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Slabhut Creek last Week ,in between the rains.
Fair bit of water and lots of fallen trees up the track.

Result from last Three trips …

15 Likes

Awesome work :raised_hands: can I ask how much you got?

Hi Rob

yes unfortunately at Louis creek you gotta walk from the bottom up the creek to the top fossicking area!
they are logging at moment

1 Like

In total just under 4 grams.

3 Likes

An afternoon of sluicing

8 Likes

Thanks for that Matt.Quess I’ll have to jump on Shanks pony

Some nice pieces found crevicing while out prospecting the higher tribs on my claim

22 Likes

Some awesome nugs, well done.

Looks good love the clear water and surroundings… :wink: ! Nice Gold :slight_smile: