SDC 2300 Wanted

SDC 2300 wanted to purchase

How much you willing to pay. I have one that is way out of warranty. It has been checked by Minelab in Aussie & has a full bill of health. I have used it, found gold with it but not used very much. Preferring my 4500 & little NF Sadie coil. Have now been swinging a GPZ for about 3 years & have got 3 of the new X coils from Russia that are working magic on old thrashed ground that the ML 14" was no longer producing for me. Loving the little 10 x 9 X coil at the moment on the Zed. Got 16 bits of gold yesterday off ground that the ML 14" coil was no longer producing for me. Got to be happy with that. My 2300 comes with everything, even a control box cover because I look after my detectors. Cheers

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Robyn.What are you asking for the SDC.Just come back from 3 weeks in Aussie and went halfs with my son in a second hand Zed.We got 14 grams worth in 2 days and he’s got more a couple of days ago.His mate had a SDC which he uses mainly for pin pointing but was pretty impressed with it.

Cheers

Rob

Haven’t heard back from you Robyn .Was think around $1500

You’re dreaming if you think you can get a SDC2300 for $1500

1 Like

Made me shrivel all up inside also Darren.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your input Darren.I believe the process is called bargaining and you start off low.Never heard back from the seller so thought this might prompt a reply

Thanks for your comments as well Northwest.Hope it’s not too painful

No pain no gain Rob lol. I see where you’re coming from. I bought mine off a good m8, similar I would say, to what JW is presenting minus cover

1 Like

I know what the new price is but no idea about secondhand $.Will wait and see if “JW” comes back to me.

Was offered one last summer for $2000. Thought that was pretty cheap. Didn’t temp me into taking up scavenging. Other half got more patience than me. :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for that mate.Gives me an indication anyway.

Sorry Rob for my late reply. I was thinking more like twice, or close to it, from what you offered. I have not used it all that much so it is in very good condition. Although it is out of warranty as it has just been sitting gathering dust. Well not really as I look after it & it is stashed away safely with its protected camo cover on it. I have never had it submerged in water. Cheers.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

How about $2000 JW.Probably going to incur the wrath of a couple of forum members.
Cheers
Rob

Hi Rob, No thanks. I would like a lot closer to 3k. I am not going to sacrifice it so someone else can get a bargain at my expense. Even the coil has never been in water despite the whole detector being water proof & totally submersible. I even put duct tape on the coil knuckle to protect it from getting knocked around & scratched.

Regards

John :

2 Likes

Cheers John.

Appreciate your view.I can go to $2500 but that’s my limit.

Hope thats acceptable to you.

Cheers

Rob

I know what bargaining is, what you did was lowballing, it’s pretty rude

I wonder why that might be :man_facepalming: :joy:

He probably never replied because he thought ‘Another cheeky bugger who wants something for nothing’

3 Likes

There are lots of trolls on this site who want something for nothing.
Hey John you don’t feel like donating it to a worthy cause do you ‘The Lammerlaw Trust and Charitable Paupers Society’

2 Likes

That must be code for nosey ----.