SDC 2300 Wanted

Was pretty sure what a troll was but asked Uncle Goggle anyway

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topicmessages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll’s amusement or a specific gain.

Suggest you look in the mirror and say hi to one.

All I’m trying to do is buy a detector off JW for a price that’s agreeable to both of us.

Congratulations on your ability to research. You will also find that is a term often used by someone who ‘trolls’ sites stalking, looking for bargains, trying to get things for nothing and so on.

Never call the kettle black…take your own suggestion. If I want something I make a realistic offer…now you go look in the mirror…but take your pill first.

2 Likes

Haha-there’s always a few in every forum.

Yep there sure are - you take the cake.

Hi there Rob, Thank you for the offer but it looks like you & I wont be doing business. Sorry if I wasted your time. I am actually thinking of taking it out on Saturday to a claim a friend & I have been invited to do what we like on. Too cold this time of the year for this pussy to dredge. Will most likely detect & with the 2300’s waterproof coil it might be the bee’s knees for the submerged bedrock. Be the first time in three years I have used it. Just when we are due for another polar blast. So it may not happen.

Good luck out there

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Good luck to you too John

1 Like