Parker's Trail - NZ

thanks kiwijw for putting up these links to watch parkers trail i really appreciate your time in sorting it so that all we have to do is click on the link and bingo there it is parkers trail…so thanks mate !!!

2 Likes

Your welcome Danno. Just need to be quick in watching them before they are taken down. :slightly_smiling_face:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

ok thanks mate yea i have been right onto them soon as you put them up …!!!big thanks fella

1 Like

This one is quite interesting. Under ground in the Waihi Mine.

3 Likes

Parkers Trails. The show is a crock of shit.
It’s all for ratings and entertainment :joy::rofl:
He was here for ideas on better equipment.
I know a handful of miners he approached for ideas, and view fine gold recovery systems.
If you were to be filmed…You were handed a script and informed what to say!!
It’s all an act!
Gold in the ocean in Coromandel :joy::rofl:
That gold was placed lol.
If anything…It’s as painful as watching the Hoffman’s or Dave Turin.
You are a muppet if you believe this shit :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, very obviously scripted but it did have a few interesting tidbits. Loved the SA dude’s operation on the west coast!

1 Like

Definitely some amazing operations and scenery for sure.
I wouldn’t have exposed anything to him unless the price was right.
He showed his true colours that’s for real!!
Genuine…My ass lol

Lighten up Doon, like you said, entertainment. I am sure that most of us, even those of us with half a brain, can see through all the BS.

2 Likes

you would think they would use a kiwi miner from the area to show them around.

2 Likes

No body probably would have bothered to put their hand up. Also most likely Tyler’s first time ever in NZ too. A lot of it was pretty lame.

She reached out to a number of people over here, but just trying to find bigger operations to get on camera. I think a lot of operations weren’t interested in getting on camera in case it attracted too much attention.

1 Like

Yep… can’t blame them for not wanting the attention.

2 Likes