Mothmyth's mad scientist page

This one is called My Siri

This one is not

1 Like

love the phone the only problem is that not many know what a phone is. has it got the wind up handle on the side?

That could be arranged

1 Like

found one hanging on the wall of my kitchen. just cant seem to get it to work. I can remember my mum using one it was called a party line. she used to call up my dad who was working on his boat he heard there was a big flood coming.

3 Likes

Another pterasaur has pterimanifested

Seasonal Haiku

Sun gets up, poses
Statuary minimum
Christchurch in winter

Here she is…

first the feet

the rest of the kitset…

The general idea is like this

and yes, her name is statuary mini-mum

I think this might be Eve

And statuary mini mum is finished at last

Eve, whats up your sleeve
Don’t eat the forbiden fruit
Oh dear! Off to work.

Nice dogodile!
But don’t break into my house
You coming for lunch?

1 Like

Greetings on behalf of the consopated conglomerate of applied chemistry. Todays bulla tin involves coffee expresso machines. For several months my milkfrother has been anemic though it has been descaled with vinegar and run on dehumidifier water. Today i tried sodium carbonate solution and expelled a giant sneeze of brown water, gunge, and much black bits. Full functioning has been restored along with a large decrease in hissing and high pitched squeaky gurgling noises.
Possibly it had deposits of milk casein, from milk being sucked back into pipework when the steam in the line condenses. Casein is an acid coagulating, alkalai emulsifying protein.

Yes, i ran sodium carbonate solution through my coffee machine and it cleaned it out nicely. Much better and quieter now.

Crikey man, you have been busy. Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz? “Apathetic bloody planet, I’ve no sympathy at all”
The towel helps…

Resistance is Futile ? No i already had one called that.
An cousin of the two aliens from “The Simsons” ?
Perhaps this is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz…

2 Likes

A blonde walks into a bar and asks for a “Double Entendre”
So the barman gives her one.
And here is the ideal vessel in which to serve a double entendre…

Meanwhile, this particular lady is “Off Her Rocker”

1 Like

Ewok warrior with alopecia ?

triangles, drying on metal detector carton.

ewok is screwed…

Yes, he did have a bit of a screw loose. It was keeping his weapon at a better brandishing angle while his hand dried. In the other hand he has a twig torch, which will burn out when he is fired, giving him a socket to use as an incence stick holder.

Qwok, the skeleton in bigbird’s family closet

Ok, todays riddle…

Bird plus Apple equals what ?

Answer is

A Boat

Nice job on the boatbuilding, birdie !

Jolly Rodger ?

Another strange alien

Have a go at making a mudwiggle

1 Like