Gold price is up!

Gold could finally start to break out in the coming days? anyone aggree? which this space!

Yes it’s up over NZ$3000 Oz this morning.

2 Likes

Finally going back to where it should be… bring on $5000 a oz

1 Like

Well gold is going up this morning, breaking out through the NZ $3000 mark, now at NZ $3040 so at this rate that small gold vile you’ve been working so hard to fill over the summer will now be worth almost $43 dollars now … hee yaa !!.. we’re all going to be rich!!..be interesting to see where it goes from here… has to go up just to keep in line with inflation I guess!

Wow, you have $43 dollars worth! Well done :wink:

2 Likes

Now now we have all seen ur fruity gold photos and i think u might have done alright even befor the price went up

1 Like

Hahaha yeah I have a few crumbs, I’d have a lot more if my wife didn’t make me sell it!

Wish my bloody shares were going up instead of down. Lucky I found some gold today.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

Up up up it goes. Better get into it before winter!

Think they may have just closed the international gold markets?? my chart is flat lining?.. central banks are starting to fail…owww!!

Yes Mal the gold price is looking good. But has it’s down side as I have had lots of claim jumpers lately.
I’m feed up to the point where I’m going to start to take private prosecution out on them.
If I catch people on my claims I’ll be seeing them in court.
Anyone claim jumping in the top of the south keep that in mind.
Retribution between 5k and 30k will be sort

2 Likes

Yes … I can understand that’s very frustrating indeed… especially as you guys have spend so much time and money setting your claim up…yep get cameras setup and name n shame would be the easiest option.
If they keep coming back ya gonna have to lawyer up…Pritch has had a similar problem in the past,name and shame definitely seemed to stem the problem a bit… I blame Chris Vogus…lol!

Gold is going back down apparently… banks collapsing, massive gold acquisitions by the brics countries. Western gold inventories at an all time low and gold goes down $20 in an hour?.. unfortunately the international gold exchange is extremely venerable to manipulation by certain forces,forces that definitely don’t want gold to go up and fiat currency go down…watch this space …their power to manipulate will come to an end eventually!! as long as I can still afford hookers and blow…oh no I mean beer and fibre…lol!

A gram of gold is now worth over a hundy NZ dollars… record highs and still going up!!

That fact people even have the audacity blows my mind! Anyone who goes fossicking knows what there doing!
There’s plenty of gold in the public areas!
You want to do more spend the money …
Feel for ya you do all the hard yards and the idiots steal it :thinking::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I hope you do catch someone just to prove a point!!

Regards David

Gold up to over $3213.00 an ounce.
$103 per gram.

I think that is an historical high.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that a lot of people are short given the current economy I gues if they think they can get away with it they will but a number plate doesn’t say how much they have taken maybe a salt gun might be more affective

1 Like

Gold price about to hit $3250 and still rising… someone must know something is about to go down!

2 Likes

Well something is definitely turning to poo in the global financial world… gold just hit a record high and is still rising!.. whats going on?

1 Like

USA raised their rates again