Cosmo's finds enjoy

you got a few bob in spendies cosmo some nice looking 3ds never seen that bottle opener before cool stuff.

1 Like

$21.60, 2 silver rings, silver pendant from the grass area of my favorite beach we used to go to. Plus a silver ring and Vicky shilling of the beach. More signals popping up there, Byron even found another token. The bottle opener I found at lake tekapo on my way to twizel apparently they were popular in the 60’s/70’s sell for $30/$40 bucks now.

1 Like

we are in lock down chomping at the bit to get to my new silver mine has fantastic potential,

I bet you are. Hopefully you don’t have to wait to long, best of luck.

Quick hunt after work today, glad to get my first British half crown for the year. HH&GL

3 Likes

nice finds cosmo looks like it was from the salt.

1 Like

Cheers mate. In Sandy soil close to the estuary the bust is quite tarnished.

Haven’t posted here in a while but here is some of my better finds over the last month or so.

And back on the gold (9ct) and five silver rings today.

2 Likes

great finds cosmo you found a spot ,looks like a land spot fot the rings,nice 9ct wedding band where theres one theres allways more.

1 Like

Cheers Roy. The rings came from one of the swimming bay’s.

Way to go CC. What’s the coin with the hole in it?
HH

1 Like

Thanks MB. I take it you mean the one in the third picture that is a Aussie commonwealth halfpenny. The Chinese cash coin in the second picture dates from 1735-1795 my new oldest coin.

1 Like

Half crown is one of my fafourite coins.

The bulge in the shield feels nice in the hand

1 Like

They are a fantastic looking coin I also like the weight in the hand. Always a special day when you find one.

Sundays rings after a quick clean up.

3 Likes

My finds from the weekend.

5 Likes

You’ve got some fantastic finds esp the gun

1 Like

cool stuff cosmo,not seen that cannon thing before,some silver to boot.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes I don’t find enough lead toys so really appreciate them when I do.

Cheers Roy. I have seen a couple of others people have found, thought it was a piece of junk lead for a minute.

1 Like