Cosmo's finds enjoy

tough this week we will have to choose wisely next week grasshopper.

1 Like

you think you have it tough. im on my 4th detector , keep blaming the gear. still haven’t found any gold. not even a coin. but keep posting as it dose keep me a little interested. ONE DAY…

1 Like

Keep at it, I spend a lot of time googling different sites and looking through the paperspast website looking for locations. It’s all about the site not the gear so much. Best of luck.

1 Like

Got a new place in mind. It may pay off if it has not been hit to hard in the past.

Something a little different.

3 Likes

nice one first ive seen

1 Like

Hi all got out with the 6" coil again today and it definitely does the job I got it for. Both bits are 9ct, the broken bit rung up a 7 and the cracked ring a 10/11 for you nox users. Unsure on the button any information appreciated. HH&GL.

2 Likes

the button looks the same design to the addington railway lead token something to do with the union movement,nice score.

1 Like

On the Au again CC. Nice one. I’ve only managed one sterling ring since stage 3. (Must be losing my touch)
HH

1 Like

Thanks MB, I’m sure you will get back in your groove soon enough. I’m just picking up the bits the 11" missed.

Nah,you cleaned out everything.

2 Likes

Results from a few hunts over last few weeks. HH&GL.

5 Likes

Love the four pence. It’s cool.

2 Likes

nice work cosmo well earned

1 Like

Thanks only my second one and is in way better condition than the first. Had just been talking about groats twenty minutes before I found it funny how things work like that.

1 Like

Thanks Roy super happy with the groat.

Hi guys here is my results from my last four hunts.
Park hunt Sunday 5,7,20.

Park hunt Friday after work.

Park hunt Saturday during a road trip down south.

Park hunt yesterday.

HH&GL.

10 Likes

Nice work cosmo cool stuff

1 Like

Thanks Roy. Was stoked with my first Dunedin token.

Nice all round selection there CC. Well done.
HH

1 Like