Coronovirus -Who's looking at going full time mining?

I’d love to stay home for 4 weeks but the grape harvest isn’t stopping so I’ll be out an about dodging the virus fun times :face_vomiting:

these are very sad times almost unthinkable , there is much unrest and great trauma out there , my heart goes out to everyone effected by this great tragedy but be asured the stags will roar next year , be safe

5 Likes

Don’t be such a selfish idiot stay home and do not endanger the rest of the country ,if you have a accident! How many people do you want to endanger to go rescue you??
Stay the Fuck Home!!

4 Likes

Would it be endangering anyone else if nobody else knows where he’s going, and he doesn’t take a phone or a locator beacon? :crazy_face: :thinking:
(Just food for thought, I wouldn’t recommend it)

Whoa back there big fella did you put your big boy pants on today??
FYI I am at home and only considered going dredging before I realised what the rules are.

4 Likes

some people round here just don’t play by the rules. walking the “BLACK DOG” along our street yesterday when a car with 2 duds parked out side this drive tooted the horn and this other dud ran down the drive and jumped in . funny smelling smoke came out the windows of the car. must have been playing with matches.
follow the bloody rules and stay safe

3 Likes

Those dudes need to be reported and the car impounded and they should be put in clink for 48 hours and fined after all there are lives at risk here and especially people my age and no fucking whippersnapper has the right to endanger us golden oldies by flaunting the rules - did someone say golden???

3 Likes

So just did a run to the pharmacy; what I saw baffled me.
People are out with their whole families! There were two parents and two children in line. The kids decided it would be hilarious to lick their hands and wipe them on all the surfaces they could find.
There were at least 2 other family groups, with 2 or more adults in the groups.
Very few people wearing masks.
In one pharmacy, a lady was picking up product and putting it back, without gloves on,

this is an example of my daughter going to the pharmacy.

It’s also amazing how many people have taken up exercise on a bike or walking in a week!! I Hope there all looking forward to 3 months not 1, and not having jobs! Because from what I’ve been seeing it isn’t going to work properly. :angry:

3 Likes

I with you 100% this is not going to work if this shit keeps going down. I think the government need to step up grow some balls and start hit people that cant keep the rules.

3 Likes

Where I live the grape harvest is in full swing…alot of traffic on the roads…I had to go to the chemist yesterday to pick up some more steroids (recovering from pneumonia)…went passed the supermarket carpark quite full not one person outside…hopefully everyone gets the message that this is f#$%ing serious and people do the right thing…in regards to the grapes my opinion is let them rot on the vines

1 Like

I think the unfortunate part is, it’s probably going to take some deaths for some people to wake up!

1 Like

What if you don’t dodge it, catch it, & pass it on? Stay safe, stay isolated & save lives. It is that fucken simple. What don’t you understand about that?? Prevention is better than cure. I would love to drive down the road & go for a detect. I know for a fact I would be totally isolated & by myself. But those are not the rules. The roads are policed around here & where I would be going detecting is the opposite direction than the supermarket & with the E-bike on the back it would be obvious I aren’t going to the supermarket or pharmacy. Do the right thing. People before money & stupidity.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

No…Wrong. Just stay home. I think that is all very clear now. If I can’t drive down the road to go detecting, where I would be totally isolated, you can’t go dredging. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Rio-sue, Keith, Jasepi.67 and kiwijw - I could not agree more with you. This is more serious than the clowns realise and I believe that hefty fines should be imposed on anyone flaunting the rules - the government should have the police doing their job, interviewing people at the Supermarkets - instant fines for more than one family member doing the shopping and so on. Of course now that the mental institutions have been mainstreamed into society and the patients (Insanitus fuckwitus) allowed to breed we are getting a new breed of zombie (retardus lunatica) walking in our midst. Us older ones are most vulnerable and also people like my daughter who works in a hosptial are also at risk - put at risk by total fuckwits and wankers. Bring in a law that if you flaunt the rules then you go to the back of the que for treatment!

6 Likes

latest up date from the community of fuchwhits: walking the dog down the beach and see a neighbor who is over 70 cruising down the road on his rideon . stops and talks to 2 young boys biking down the road all within the 2m buffer zone. then hes got a trailer load of rubbish that he dumps down the beach right beside the council sign saying no dumping of rubbish. some people are so smackable.

1 Like

So what part of “fuckin stay home” includes walking your dog along the road & on the beach?

Lets be kind… exercising your dog, walking and cycling in our local area close to home is a permitted activity while keeping a safe 2 meter social distance .

2 Likes

I think tararua you need to listen to what we are told. “allow to exercise” so far I havnt started my car or been more than 2km from home walking. im sorry I piss you of by living in a place where the bush is within 25m and the beach is 250m. and I have gold in the drain that runs down my boundary.
eat your heart out

3 Likes

They were your words not mine. My gold creek is 15m from the door & the bush is 20m.
The problem with the whole population out & about is it aint helping. To me a lockdown means just that.
Obviously the grand plan aint working. Its now here on the coast. You head out as much as you like. Me, I’m staying home.

2 Likes