Paydirt Home Locations Permit Map Equipment & Services Gold Price Old Forum Archive Donate Search

Antique travel scales

Would like $100 ono for these. Postage and packing included. (and lunch if you want to pick them up)

2 Likes

Hi kiwikeith,. Yes please! Where abouts are you based?
Cheers Scott

Caz here. In Hector. I have had a later offer from Robyn. If you are keen I can post my phone number and we can discuss payment etc.

Keen as will top best offer its a kiwikeith treasure to a good family

LOL. I will see what happens with Scott and /or Robyn. Not sure how best to do this though but it would be lovely for it to go to a good family!!!

Hi Caz, thanks for the reply. Yep post your number and I’ll be in touch. I looks like a lovely piece, and would look lovely next to my other antique gold mining equipment. I’m happy to have a bidding war with Robyn and see where we end up! Lol
Cheers Scott

Robyn is actually John so I found out but he is quite happy to let us talk. Phone number here is 037828955.

Are you still interested in scales?

Hi Caz, thanks for organizing. I’ve put a little extra in your account as I feel I was underpaying.

Kind regards,
Scott

That was very generous of you. I have just posted it. Happy harvest.

1 Like

Hi Caz, I will be heading over to the Coast on Sunday or Monday, spend 2 or 3 nights down at Ross, see what I can get at Jones Creek. And I know I must go further up the creek, where others have been less likely to have been.
I will come past you on my way to Gentle Annie, and stop for a cuppa. I will ring you on the day, if you aren’t home, will try another day.
See you next week. Ben.

Hi
I should be home on those days. It’ll be great to see you. Safe journies and happy golding!!

Caz

keen will make effort to cintact tomoro cheers wil