Dredging photos. Warning horny pics of gold

That is some nice looking stuff Shep…killer slugs…the gold is so pretty in its natural shape…good effort…I’m definitely gonna come back n give Goldstamp a hand next season so hopefully catch up with you then.

1 Like

Wow @Shep, that’s some awesome looking gold!! So how much effort was involved in recovering that?

Mal when you come ill be waitn at the miners headquarters( bretts place) my end first before gold stamp X gives me a head start man im no matter how long i stay in water i cant get as much gold

@ gavin it took a lot of work even the big fella with the big operation in Mongolia stopped by and was impressed with how those boulders were moved land of the brave we call it still editing a video

1 Like

I look forward to the video!! :metal:

Amazing Shep! I really liked those smart bouldering methods (read something similar on FinancePolice). Would love to see the video as well. Please get it completed as soon as possible.

Just arrived home here in Perth, WA, from my first visit to New Zealand. WA is sand, sand and more sand. I found the geology of NZ amazing, I’m not a geologist, I’m a mere labourer with Alcoa. But everywhere in NZ are amazing rocks that glisten, in river beds, along the beaches. I spent many a happy hour just digging through the stones hoping to find a chunk. I found a lot of fools gold. I guess the real stuff takes a little more effort. Lovely country, great people. I got gold fever.

6 Likes

That’s not bad…coming from an Aussie. :grinning: Glad you enjoyed our beautiful shores. When are you moving over?? :grin:

Good luck out there

JW :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally got around to finishing the full version of my lastest gold adventure…man we live in a beautiful country…as gold prospectors we get to explore some of the most remote and stunning locations…enjoy!

11 Likes

Great stuff - fantastic country. Well made and presented video - makes me wish I was young again.

looks like you are part billy goat, good one mal matt

great stuff Mal, that’s beautiful country and chunky gold , and a lot of bolders to keep you on your toes

Part billy goat…yes my wife tells me I’m always smelly and horny!!..lol

2 Likes

Awesome video Mal. Looks like fun

Great Video Mal and well edited and put together. My guess the Drone would be a Mavic. As to that waterway. What a gnarly looking beast, but that"s always where the best gold is. The oldtimers would have stood on the banks and only dreamed of what was down there on bedrock. And just to make things harder for you guys, Levered all the bloody great rocks on the banks into the stream, so they could get at the dry gold.

Awesome Vid Mal the production and editing look real fantastic!. Glad you guys are getting on the yellow.
Id be keen for you to do some drone footage of my claim in return for having a play if you like. PM me
Cheers

1 Like

Yep correct…Mavic II I think. Goldstamp is the drone operator…he’s made some great footage…it’s his second drone …the first one went awall… lost in a high tree canopy in Fiordland on its maiden flight!
Yep they levered them in and we have to winch em out…lol

Cool footage. Well done. Didnt appear to be any fine or flakey gold. That seems a bit strange. Wasn’t getting blown straight through the box was it? Cheers

Good luck out there

JW :slight_smile:

Gorgeous country and rivers. Locked like a fun trip

I do not know about this area but two of our claims had no fine gold at all - it was all nuggets. In the Arrow, Shotover and Shag rivers and a host of others there is a great deal of fine gold but in some rivers, the gold when you find it, is always nice nuggets, and very scarce to find fine gold in some isolated spots.