Dredging photos. Warning horny pics of gold

Nothing but nuggets up to 1.1 grams no fine gold…no black sand …nuggets in first rifle.

1 Like

Well they shoot silver bullets at Werewolves in Transylvania but its a bit expensive having gold nuggets in your rifle isnt it?

2 Likes

but not as expensive as shooting opal nuggets. $5800 a gram for top quality going by outback opal hunters on sky tv. jeez at that price you could use gold to wipe your arse.

3 Likes

Just watched the video… looks like you had an awesome adventure out there mate!

1 Like

Yup thats what i like about that place no black sand just pan it

Gday, I’ve worked this entire area for pest control for years, it really is interesting huh? Especially the ophir gorge, when down there last there was the old Chinese wall going straight down the center of the river. Maybe gone now with the floods? Crazy how they put their rocks on a angle, they are the one’s that survived however…

1 Like

Wow good gold @shep.

did you dredge that up yourself as it seems youve implied that in your posts further down. the vials and nuggets looks alot like the gold me and my mate found that you took photos of and the pan looks like the tribute fee we paid to you.

turns out you dont own any gold claim and we paid tribute to a con man/ thief. if youre as good of a bastard you made out you are then youll return the gold when you return other belongings we discussed via phone few days ago and it will go no further. o and clean your camp youve left a massive mess its disgusting.

o yea I bought the claim, youre a complete liar and id like your gear removed before september or ill get police to declare them abandoned and post gps co ordinates here for someone that wants some gear for a bit of hard slog.

bit shit you dredged someone elses claim for a season and didnt pay them a cent, that man gave you a chance and fully trusted you, a google search and yarn to the local cop revealed the person you really are.

clean your mess and get your gear gone, I hope no one else falls for the lies and con that we all fell for down here and also the other paydirt member you misled :frowning:

rant over

2 Likes

Is the dredge a home made 5 inch , think 1 13hp engine & the sluice is a triple ? & the dood is from SA

yup talked to you about the dude and you warned me about him and turns out you were right. (Its ash btw) knowing what we do now wouldnt be suprised if he dosent even own the gear…

BTW sorry guys for the thread hijack, id post horny gold pics but shep done it for me :-):joy:

1 Like

Ahh that’s a pitty , il be keeping my bloody eyes open this year , funny you mention the gold pic,s as I thought id seen them before & i had as its your gold !! , perhaps you should approach the claim owner :grinning:

The world is full of arseholes and in gold fossicking there are many who will feign friendship to capitalise out of you and make use of you. Gold does funny things to people. Years ago I took an arsehole out and he sat all day and never once helped me then asked if he could have his share the moment we got home…like hell…then to cap it off he attempted to claim the spot! We willingly let others work our three claims and one guy tuned out to be nothing but a user…he took the claim over when we let it lapse and there are a couple of spots there yet that I would love to work but I would never ask him.
One fellow on this site also turned out to be a user but several on this site have turned out good guys whom I am always ready to point in the right direction. Places I no longer go to but where there is still good gold.
Always be careful who you help out - there are many who only pretend to be friends but who will fleece you at every opportunity.

1 Like

I say watch out for an old buggers from hector. a poacher from way back .

2 Likes

hi Gogold, shep contacted me about dredging on my claim. I agreed to meet him and work out a deal I also pointed out that my claim is not worth dredging till the flow is under 6 cumecs and to be patient when I drops we will go do some dredging, he rang a few times and asked could he go and I said no waste of time rivers to high wait, then he starts nailing me here on this forum telling me id broken a promise and making out im some sort of low life , looks like im lucky to have not met the guy

2 Likes

the guys crapping in his own nest pissing people off like that. don’t bite the hand that feeds you as they say. sounds like hes bitten the hand arm and legs. wont be long before word gets around and he wont be allowed to even pan on a claim let alone dredge

you can come poach my claim anytime old bugger . look after yourself leave some snapper for my retirement

1 Like

thanks you young buck. its pretty safe offering me to jump in on your claim now all my dredging gear has gone. I would have to use that 5" you got of me. got a detector 4500 so once I work out how to get it to go perhaps a trip south. there are a few snapper up here , but most I tell to fuc*up ,.
retirement means you are to tied to work anymore just gives time to do things you dream about and no energy to do it.
never mind its still good to walk the hill just a little slower,
feel free to call in anytime may your pan stay yellow.

Yeah that guy Shep was dredging illegally on Danny Walker claim on the Waikaia and telling everyone he had permission. Which I dont think he did. He is also doing some dredging on the Pomakaha on a claim up there. I dont think the owners of that claim gave him permission

1 Like

Get your story straight mate.
Yeah that guy Shep was dredging illegally on Danny Walker claim on the Waikaia and telling everyone he had permission. Which I dont think he did.

Did He have permission or did he not?
You sure your talking about the right claim?

Not that I like the guy. But I hate bullshit stories even more.

you clearly know jack shit mate.

he had permission for the claims he dredged and no he didnt dredge dannys claim although he camped nearby.

If I recall correctly I had a guy who lived in Dunedin who said he was dredging up that way (He said he had done quite well) he was looking for ground and I remember talking to him about my claim and if I was interested in selling a share. This was about 2- 3 years ago.
I thought if he was doing so well why would he want to leave and go somewhere potentially with lower grades.

I was potentially interested as I’ve got some parts on my claim that are pretty gorgy and tiger country that requires someone with a bit of knowledge and the right gear.
He was involved with some youth group and was a diesel mechanic and had built his down dredges. I think he said he was from Nigeria or something. His name was Shep as I’ve still got his phone number on my phone ironically enough.
He sounded as though he had a reasonable amount of knowledge and seamed reasonable enough.

Nothing ever more came of it