Cosmo's finds enjoy

Did better than me, I left work came home and cooked dinner (but not as much trash as you) :wink:

1 Like

is that figure chinese or maybe american general custer perhaps just a light brush with the dremell and a brass wire wheel might bring out some detail…

I believe it’s a Chinese man, might clean it, don’t think it’s that old. At least it wasn’t a 1&2 cent or aluminium glue tube been getting a run of those lately.

1 Like

The four leaved clover looks good, copper?

1 Like

Sure is GP copper with green enamel., pity it’s been clipped but pin still on back. Bought me no luck today lol.

2 Likes

Hey guy’s here is my results after 3 hours over two mornings at a new spot, nothing flash.

And the trash

Happy hunting and good luck out there.

3 Likes

The last time I took my “trash” to town I came back with $160 it all adds up …nice buckles to

I have sort mine out been lazy in that lately.

That an old padlock in the ‘trash’ ?

Thought that too at first but think not, might be wrong.

1 Like

hi cosmo those buckles look almost 18th century maybe childs shoe buckles might be a good spot.

1 Like

I know it’s a pre 1920’s spot will try and find what I can but think the best stuff will be in the water. Can’t wait to up grade to at pro.

Hey guy’s here is my results from an after work hunt today. 5 pennies (oldest1922), 1 Vicky half 1898, 1933 shilling, 1936 sixpence and a 1922 British sixpence first of this style for me yay. A compass with magnifying glass and a strange copper blank with a rim.

3 Likes

Brilliant, love the compass! Is the copper convexed?

1 Like

It’s not. It’s like a blank half penny.

nice silvers wonder what the compass was fixed to

1 Like

It’s a pocket one circa 1910.
unnamed
Photo of the net

3 Likes

Hey guy’s out with Roy1954 today for a few hours, good hunt couple of small silver’s. A 1900 thrup and a 1879 sixpence and a nice green 1946 penny. Happy hunting and good luck out there.

5 Likes

good on yer cosmo i would hope theirs more in that spot,maybe some bigger silvers,gold is comin…

1 Like

Fair few Victorias surfacing around the place at the moment. Nice heavy patina on that penny.

1 Like