Back out on the river

My patch is a bloody madhouse at the moment went to drag the bait net this morning and what happens. …a couple of chunky holiday makers wallowing away in my piper spot they were dripping in gold so I gave them cheeky wave anyway had a crack on the low and first dig was a silver the rest goes in the scrap bin

5 Likes

Nothing better than dripping tourists!

That reed looks interesting though - Not the usual harmonica arrangement :thinking:

We’ll the phones were bloody quiet today

3 Likes

Better day than mine!

Had a few callouts to matapouri last nite going to be a lot of trash on the beach for a while

Feckin’ sparklers for the next 4 months!

1 Like

First silver of the year found the torch up in the overburden and works the wood crucifix maybe a sign to go detecting every sunday😁

3 Likes

Silver nmba 2 pretty worn but can make out the letters I A R REGINA young Vickie ???

5 Likes

Hi had a look at a 1900 shilling I dug I think it old Victoria bust.

Sorry on closer look it is closer to young Victoria.IMG_20180104_194015

Think you’re onto it Cosmo, the bun is at the start of Regina (ignore the date, that’s what came with the google image) Chris’ image is ‘upside down’

1 Like

Ww2 campsite

6 Likes

Shame some of the silvers are a bit haggard, still silver is silver, you got a good haul.
Is the USA coin old?

We’ll the stuff kept coming

4 Likes

Usmc com’s cap badge

3 Likes

Marksman award (sterling silver)

4 Likes

I think that a higher power is hinting to you - before its too late - repent brother!

2 Likes

The camp site is on my brothers place 2hrs from here I’ve only detected a small area where the cookhouse was located so looking forward to slowly pickin my through 165acres lol

6 Likes

1942 35% silver…