Back out on the river

it will still be there for next time,hope you can repair the phones.

Bugger, got the one silver sixpence nice. I’ve been silver coin less for the last three weeks I think I may be dying from withdrawal :disappointed_relieved:

Well got home pulled them to bits and they worked fine only trouble is when I pull things to bits that’s where they stay😅 a mate of mine going to do a waterproof connection on some new ones so all good

The gold should hold you over for a while…but not long I no

1 Like

If you can stretch to a set of Grey Ghost Amphibians, you can step up (or rather sink down) a level… :wink:

1 Like

Well been looking at the beach all day while working luckily chucked the xcal in the ute

6 Likes

Going to be a long, hot, golden summer, I reckon :+1:

Cool find Chris. That design is one of three rings I think so there could be two more nearby.

MK

1 Like

cool ring good work nice stones

1 Like

I reckon the beaches already quite busy down here

Nice one Chris. Any markings? Great start to season.

HH

It’s 9k …being a fresh drop and though local grapevine it’s been reunited with owner

6 Likes

Great find but bloody marvellous that you have found the owner for it to be returned to - may you find many many more!

1 Like

Great to hear of a return.
“Smile worth more than melt value” and all that.
:+1:

1 Like

Great looking ring and a good outcome.:clap:

1 Like

Slipped out for the low tide after an hour with one sinker and a 5c got a big tone …both from the same hole

4 Likes

Have to love how the mud looks after coins, eh.
I hit a sports park and got a pocketful of sprigs and $2 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The 96 almost looks a different compound ??

the young head looks lovely give it a coating of renaissance wax keep it looking nice

Just different environment I think, maybe the copper has leached a bit more in the '96.
Beaut couple of coppers.