Back out on the river

Cos your patch is apparently saturated with Jews harps… :wink:

Nice looking penny regardless.
Damn you are finding a heck of a lot of those harps - must’ve been a band in the area!

Or one very prolific, but careless, player :smile:

1 Like

After listening to what they sound like might explain the amount of cartridges found close by😂

4 Likes

When something catches your eye

4 Likes

Pulled a few relics the mud today pretty sure it’s a powder flask not sure on the hook thing

6 Likes

Some history there Chris.

MK

Cheers not sure how I’ve missed this over the years :roll_eyes:

Powder flask is cool as, nice find.

1 Like

This almost went in the scrap bin gave it a rub and caught a few letters so cleaned it up a bit boomerang harmonica plate also gave the flask touch up

5 Likes

powder flask is so nice never found one myself but will be hoping.

Cheers Roy didn’t expect to find one …big bits of copper give a strange tone on the xcal almost the same as big chunks of iron which the machine picks up unfortunately
Anyway new gold arriving in a couple of months we get another 4000 people here over summer :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good powder flask and the hook thing seems to be an early picture frame hook - a nice one.

1 Like

Only 4000…? I think you forgot to move the decimal :wink:

2 Likes

Apart from a handful of copper nails and lead today I found this knife handle seems to have a bit of age timber is a hardwood

2 Likes

I had two disappointing hunts this weekend $3 spendies and two 1950s pennies the highlights dug so much trash. Oh well we have to try. GL&HH.

1 Like

Think I’ll visit mudwiggles patch plenty of gold and old silver there

2 Likes

Hey Cosmo. I spent 4.5 hours on the beach with a 1.30 am start today then 2 hours in the water this arevo.
for 6.5 hour total = $10 and a 2 ringer bullet. You take the good with the bad. Love it.
HH
(did have a close encounter with a seal pup also - cool)

1 Like

As long as you also take the tabs away with you…

This morning’s hunt started well with first target a ashberry fork then a few coins, but disaster struck headphones shat itself end of a promising day

2 Likes