Where can I buy one of these

you mean one of these babies

JEEZZUUSS!!! A scoped lever action 45.70…what in your right mind are you shooting that you may require 6 quick backup shots…Giant bull Wapati…monster silver back boars…the horny west coast Sasquatch !!..lol!!..nice piece of kit…think I’d be too afraid to put my eye up to that scope in case I got scope eye…thou it would balance out the scaffolding pipe scar I already have on the other side of my face…lol!!

1 Like

its been cut down so no fore sight . plus im blind in one eye and cant see out of the other (well that’s what caz says) the only time ive emptied the mag was on my quad one day and 6 pigs ran out infront of me got 4 of them then ran out of bullets and had to reload. so the other 2 kept running. as for the horny sasquatch I think they are all in the pubs on a Friday night. nothing like a good scar to tell the sasquatch about.

Yep I would get two if you can sort a group buy. Found Two toes store, never realized he didn’t ship to NZ

yep i would have one also
matt

Found this guy Baz of “Blades by Baz” in Aussie on facebook" who makes these ones on demand…going to buy a couple and see what they are like…check him out…made from spring steel!

Old Wiper blade Shafts work OK if you can get the re tempering bit right and use good springy ones, two toes has a Utube video on making them

2 Likes

hi mal i would like 2 if you find them

Hi guys
I got this one recently from tygerstainlesssteel.com.au

The website is now set up to export from aussie to nz.
Nice harden steel and good service. Same as used by tassie boys.
You can get either 300mm or400mm. Aussie dollars
HH

4 Likes