Wetsuit for Sale

Hi all,

I have a as new Cressi men’s size XL / 5 wetsuit for sale. I think this model is called diver man.

Full length 5mm suit with hood and diagonal zip on front.

Rushed into it early last spring and was planning on growing into it but it never happened so here it is for sale. Worn twice. It is as new.

The only fault i can find is a very small piece of very light rubbing on a leg from the couple of hours i wore it. Suit is clean and has never been peed in.

The wetsuit is the best i have worn of many. So good i bought a second one that was the right size.

Want $350 for it. Same one is at Hunting n Fishing on sale for $450. Not sure full price. Located in Queenstown or can post.

Hi there. I am interested in your suit. I am also in QT & would it be ok to come today for a trail fit & possibly do a deal? Cheers. Ph 0277100400

Regards

John :cowboy_hat_face:

hi john,

just following up on the wetsuit query. i text you but haven’t heard back.

i still have it if you are still interested.

i’m planning on posting it on the fb gold pages but will wait to hear from you.

cheers, simon.

Hi Simon. Sorry, I did see your text but was busy at the time & then it slipped my mind. I do have two suits all ready & was probably jumping the gun with your one. Give it a go on FB & see how you do. I had a look around at them & they seem to have come down in price from the retail price you mentioned.
Sorry if I mucked you around.

Thanks any way.

Regards

John :cowboy_hat_face:

Hey Simon- What is the size you have XL/5 does it mean its a 5XL ?

Cheers

Hi, yes, that’s it, just written weird. I’m roughly 183cm in height. I found it was a bit baggy round the hood but prob would have worked if I had filled it out better but I ended up losing weight. I’m in shotover country if u want to try it on at some point. My cell is 0272550470. Cheers, Simon.