Things to do for 4 weeks

yep I had a company car it went well out the back in behind tokaroa spot lighting. couldn’t work out why we missed the close shots when firing over the roof of the car, using a 22 magnim until I was cleaning it and had all these groves in the roof.

2 Likes

maybe some analytical study on the data manipulation that these wanker in media do.
Weather natural or third party created its how they are manipulating the situation.
What i cant believe is how many people(sheeple) are falling for this bullshit the panic people bloody hell talk about spoon media data feed, just like religions people follow out of fear. Private cult banker wankers run the governments, is anyone picking this up. would seem alot of officials out there questioning the same old narrative bullshit the mainmedia bashes over your head everyday just like bible bashing brainwash the masses. check these links governments full of indoctrinated lackeys arse hoes who for a bit of gold too as they told…

indoctrinated brainwashed by the system since birth lackeys everywhere. and here the nzl police and world governments who are brought and paid for by big wealthy private banker etc following orders like usual to enforce a slave new order.

Hello, it would seem that this is just another case of the flu that has been blown out of proportion cause someone is going to make billions when vaccine comes out. The flu every year kills between 450000 to 650000 people a year so please explain how is this any different from any other year, there not cause a political agenda has taken advantage of using fear to get what it wants manipulating data just like they do with the climate change fraudulent science. There plan of stopping civilisation last year using the fear mongering of climate CHANGE and planet about to end DIDNT WORK, so this is there next chess more…release the virus… taking away more of human civil liberties attacking small businesses senators dropping there stocks prince Andrews and his crazy mates its all one big distraction to keep everyone forgetting about the corruption in the banking system paedophile sex rings with rich well known people involved ,hollywood, 911 truths…list goes on and on. Where is Justice there is none.
And lets not forget Brandon tarrent who was brainwashed by the deep state who organised the 911 bombings and then lie and you guys keep following these lies, why did it take 20 t0 25 mins for police to reach chch mosque i know one of the victims at the shooting and he said he not a fan of police seeming you took so long to get there, plus innocent people die cause the stupid government will not allow concealed self protection. All those people would not have to die cause a old lady could have shoot him before it got worse.
dont care either you if call me a conspiracy theorist as this term was coined by the CIA itself to debunk anyone who questions the JFK Assassination and make them look like loonies. about global collateral accounts History & Events Timeline – Neil Keenan – Group K, Ltd.

and lets not forget that WW1 WW2 both created by these cult private bankers. hitler was funded by them but thats right your not going to learn this at school cause they dont want you to know real history. well thats my rant for day.

Physician utterly demolishes the ‘covid-19’ test’ and the very existence of the ‘virus’ - an absolutely must-watch

amazing how these wankers are able to manipulate this primitive fight flight response within the human mind and control. Yes fear flight has its uses like trying to escape lion but constantly humans manipulated into whole life of fear so all types of shit happens just like you see with all the panic people at present in our society.I actually crack up literally new zealand has become a nation of indoctrinated globalist sheep. Especially alot of this new generation total system indoctrinated lackeys.

“Political correctness is tyranny with manners.”

― Charlton Heston

globalisation is just fancy name to mean…we own this fucken place world and we own you

at least some are aware like classic comedian geogre carlin enjoy the watch…

because im a new member i can only write 3 times so i cant write replys, at limit.

The 1934 United States Security and Gold Act Theft

In 1934 a new Securities Act was promulgated in the United States, together with the Gold Reserve Act, which required all bullion gold and gold coin to be surrendered to the Federal Reserve (FED), a private corporation that is chartered (illegally) to operate as the Central Bank of the United States and the issue of the United States Dollar.

Cashless society is there next move, this is more monopolising the fraudulent banking system similar what they did in 1934. And big pharmaceutical corps they own will make them billions yip the same cult run banker cartel own the WHO world health organisation.

1 Like

the thing I can not get my head around is the ordinary flue causes more deaths per year world wide . look how many deaths are caused by other things, heart , cancer etc . nothing is done about those things.
I ask , why the economic break down of the world just because of the flue???

'Tis true
That the flue
Has it in for you
More than the flu do…

'Tis the smoke
That takes your mythical average bloke
Makes him croak
Snow joke.

Smoke in houses due to indoor cooking fires was, until fairly recently, one of the main causes of death in the developing world.
And remember that cancer, circulatory disease and dia-beasties kill over 90% of us in the developed countries.

An interesting read. Lets face it - the Supermarkets are going to make FOUR times the profit out of this debacle while the small businesses will lose heavily and many WILL go bust because this is not a four week lock down - it will need to be at least 12 weeks! Reading the fact that the incubation period can be up to 42 days means that in theory the lock down needs to be extended to 42 days after the last reported case. Those who travel home to NZ should be isolation for a minimum of 45 days and all in one facility and monitored.
The wealthy WILL do ok out of this as they will still be inoperation while the little man is broke and that is the goal of globalisation - to create a world where the countries all rely on each other and just a few huge corporations dominate.
The bankers more or less bankrupt a country and take it over and then the politicians become pawns or puppets of the bankers and big business…you are banned from going to look for precious minerals unless you have a lot of money to steak a claim as the State (bankers) bankers own them, you are banned from owning firearms, your movements are restricted, you are profiled through social network contacts, email recipients et al.
This virus has certainly played into the hands of the elite - maybe that is why the PM never closed the borders earlier - so that it got here and created havoc to destroy the economy of small business. Peoples lives do NOT matter to the off shore bankers after all they own the armaments factories, source of the greatest consummer industry there is have committed more crimes against humanity than Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Hitler and Stalin combined.
Globalisation is the epitome of evil - We have to pollute our land to produce diary products to send overseas, we have to sell our forestry to China and get back half rate poor quality Pinus radiata furniture sent back, we get salintate pork from China - and yet we could be virtually self reliant.
Yes you are right in what you have presented here but narrow minded short sighted fools will not see that.

1 Like

Cashless society is important to these criminals (bankers and puppet Politicians) because then they can profile you through your finances - who you deal with, what you buy, how much you buy, when you buy it and coupled with social media comments, email contacts, fb friends they know all about you and also through credit card spending know exactly where you are at any give moment in time.

The reason corona virus numbers are high is because there are 1000`s
of corona viruses , but only one co-vid 19. which is man made bioweapon for which there is no test.thats how they inflate the numbers.
media exaggerating again with their fear campaign.
do not forget if it is a pandemic the big corporations get “pandemic insurance”
We must as a nation resist these communist bankers , and through them down the well !
talking to the astrologer “we are moving into scorpio” they can be deadly.
the" god of scorpio is mars, a war god" , a big change coming around october
he said

Well some interesting thoughts expressed there. Lockdown sure gives people time to think.

i see IMF starting to print heap of money. one fucken rigged game

Yes so false that wealthy bankers like Rothschilds can become wealthy out of nothing by creating money.

The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content.

good on ricky Gervais