Things to do for 4 weeks

for todays something to do . remember your nieghbours dog that keeps coming over and digging up your garden. catch the bloody thing skin it and dry it out , then go and nail it to his front door and ring the bell .

4 Likes

Gezzz…what are you using?? Sand paper :rofl:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

Be more like gold nuggets :joy:

1 Like

That look of ecstasy on your face, or is it pain?, would suggest you have something else caught up in that cloth. :laughing:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sniff your farts everyone - there’s been reports that coronavirus victims lose their sense of smell. As long as you can still smell your farts, there’s a good chance that you don’t have the virus. More details around correct technique and etiquette will be announced in today’s official 1pm update. Keep your eyes on the sign language translator.

5 Likes

Who said you cant go hunting…one for you Keith…the only rare endangered Hairy Beaver ever seen in NZ shot in the back yard this morning with my original 1863 Sharps 50-70 Civil War Carbine.

2 Likes

All you kiddies need something to take your minds off the boredom so heres a book for you to read…

5 Likes

Looks like it might be more fun if you got your wife to give it a good long stroke?

I think im loosing it I just shot our best layer with a 45/70. end of week one.

1 Like

would not eat them could be a bit wirey

1 Like

No Keith …you must have miss hear me… I said pluck the chicken…lol!!

If anyone gets bored have a go at body art…

3 Likes

sorry but I would make a tit of myself. any way mine arnt that big. maybe make a dick of myself instead

Anyone who drew that picture on their dick would be a dickhead!

2 Likes

maybe I could make an arse out of myself. turn 90 deg and I will have a wide mouth smile

1 Like

The golfer who saw a guy make an arse of himself scored a hole in one.

1 Like

I think my computer has coronavirus. It is being a real ass today.#%*@
JW

Keith is a lefty. Are you left wing or right wing? Doesn’t look like it matters to that chook. It wont be flapping either wing again :joy:

1 Like

With regard to the endangered chicken above…
That looks more like a cross man than a 45/70.
If it is a 45/70 are you not in danger of “Weatherby Eyebrow” ?

That firing pose reminds me of 2 adventures first one was shooting peacocks on a farm learnt the hard way not 2 shoot down hill on the upwid side of your utes bonnet a. 223 always wins
The other time we were culling goats out the back of coromandel and me mate had brought a lever action 44 we chucked a few cans up on the fence so he could scope it in
Now the hut we were staying in had a big hollow stone block bbq and he rested on one side… BOOM… Well there was bits of concrete falling from the sky for ages😂

1 Like