They are still falling off their fingers!

A bit of 18 ct, 9 ct, Stirling and junkers.

4 Likes

Nice. I guess as long as rings are still worn & people have fingers, they will always be falling off.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Nice! Don’t know if you remember me, but we went for a hunt on that beach in Nelson 5 years ago lol. Would be keen to do some detecting if you feel for it. Need to sort a shaft for my sand scoop first tho :sweat_smile: Seeing all your finds back then was an eye opener for me. I’ve since then been doing pretty well on the beaches in Sweden, lots of gold.

Cheers :grin:

1 Like

Hi Elias
I remember you well, getting robbed up the Matai Valley while detecting etc. I’ve been following your ventures with great interest over the last few years. I saw your photo of some of your Swedish gold rings which made me green with envy. Very nice.
My gold ring number is about 110 but it’s getting harder with more competition but can’t complain as I’ve had a good run.
I’m currently in Wellington and won’t be in Nelson until next week. If you pm me your mobile number I’ll give you a call when I get home if that suits.
Cheers
Tony

2 Likes

What the hell?! @Goldenboy_98 was robbed while over here last time?! :frowning:

Yes he did Gav. It was his first trip out here to nz. I posted it at the time. He’s like a dog with a bome when it comes to gold though.

2 Likes

Sweet as! Just flick me a text when you’re back, I’m probably out detecting for nuggets in some creek on the West Coast :cowboy_hat_face: Most likely won’t have reception. My number is: 02109131795. Would be really cool to catch up :blush:

I was, on my very first day in Nelson. Not a very good start of my journey. I did however meet lots of friendly people because of it, so worked out pretty well in the end. But at the time it was devastating, my money, cards, car key, driver’s license, camera, everything’s gone! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bugger. That Sucks.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like