Strange little ring

had to go into the city today thiugh i would take the md with me,few modern coins nothing much then right by the car a nice high number,did not look lick much but i could see yellow pokeing thro, three small gold nuggets stuck into the ring been through the lawnmower but will have a go at straightening it.good hunting.IMG_2621 IMG_2622

5 Likes

Now that’s a find… What’s the ring made of almost looks like lead from the photo… Bet you wish you were back in oz for the storms

1 Like

ring is silver, have instructed daughter to take photos nothing yet cometh forth,am over there next month purchased a sito scoop in oz so i dony have to pay a huge sum to get mine over.will leave one there.iam hanging out for the new whites beach hunter,submersable tdi pro but cannot see me getting value here in ch ch,might leave it over there.cheers

Great little ring Roy. Does this count as first gold for the year?

1 Like

Pretty unique with the gold in it like that - would almost be worth asking a jeweller how much he would charge to restore it. Unless heat is applied I think the silver might crack and bust…just a thought.

1 Like

Hint of gallery ring…

1 Like