Stolen - Nissan Terrano

There’s almost 1/day going missing up in the North at the moment. Heading for the Islands, I reckon.

Crazy. Chop shops I guess. Not too keen on leaving the Jeep too far out of sight. Even here.

I hear the Pokeno Community facebook page has also listed utes stolen in our surrounding areas. They have also listed photos and regn numbers. Appears they are getting targeted for some unknown reason. Same as down south, Police not going all out to find them either but rather concentrating on dishing out small just over the limit speeding infringements. No further comment as we all think the same!

Thanks Pablos gold & Gavin, I had a very vivid dream the other night after reading about you stolen 4x4’s that my Landcruiser got stolen. I woke up in a cold sweat. Thank god it was but a dream. Damn it seemed SO real.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Lol, spreading the paranoia! There wouldn’t be so much of that stuff going on down your way would there @kiwijw?

1 Like

Hi Gavin. No, not that I am aware of. Thank god.

Here is some pics of a few bits I have detected at a local QT spot since the new year that I thought was cleaned out. Thanks to some of the Russian made X coils for the Zed.

Good luck out there

3 Likes

@kiwijw you certainly seem to be doing well down there mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not so much in weight but no catch & release. Just got in an hour ago from a quick late afternoon detect. 12 of the little suckers. Smallest .03 of a gram & biggest .29.

Loving these X coils. :+1:

3 Likes