Stolen dredge Lindus

I know the gunsmith in Clyde - hes a good guy. Oh hello John - 5.47 grams day before yesterday. Nothing like the old days though! I had to come home as I ran out of Bourbon…or was it the weather?

Of course you would know the gunsmith in Clyde. :laughing:

5.47 grams is way better than my 1.6 grams in 12 little pieces found using the new 15" concentric coil on the Zed & the gold monster. 10 coming out of the one dig once I was down to & smashing out the schist bedrock. Thats where the Gold Monster came in handy.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

Yes but l worked like a human ditch digger whereas you probably took it easy running around going beep beep.
I do love the gold Monster though but wonder how it goes with the bigger coil…l have never tried it.

It goes beep beep to

That sounds like the road runner - personally I preferred Wylie Coyote - he was more my sort!

Gee…this is getting off topic. Sorry jollyr.

Graeme, I certainly wasn’t running around in the weekend. Far too bloody hot for that. In fact I didn’t even get out detecting until 7pm Sunday evening & then I was just strolling around. The bigger coil on the monster should give you better depth but the little 5" coil is ideal for what & where you poke & prod it. You should try the 10 x 6 though. You will never know your luck unless you do. :wink:

Talking of Road Runner. Here you go Graeme

1 Like

Yes l must take the bigger coil with me and try it.

Yes roadrunner has a lot in common with someone l know - dont strangle them though, just blow the bastards to buggery!

2 Likes

Now THAT is a nice bit of gear LL.

Maybe that was the one that blew up the Crunchy Bar train down that way.

Cheers Trev aka “The Mad Hatter”

I love it! Fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It works as well! In fact I have just made some non explosive rock splitters that can be fired with it.

I can see a large roadrunner cardboard cutout happening & you dressed up as coyote blowing a hole clean through him. :joy: Be a pretty tricky target to hit though as there isn’t much meat on roadrunner.

1 Like