Sick of this rain

Well this rain is getting me down fellas and since I can’t go out digging with my sluice and can’t afford a real dredge I thought my son and I could make us a dredge and keep buisy at home and break the bordom

17 Likes

Lol, that’s awesome! :joy:

1 Like

Oh yes all fun and games until you step on a piece on the way to the dunny…yoowwlll I’m awake…lol!

2 Likes

Oh jeez now I wouldn’t even wish that on my worst enemy… True torture haha

1 Like

Where are you dredging??? Some nice size nuggets in that river!!!

2 Likes

Oh super secret spot m8. People have been walking right over it with out knowing for years haha

1 Like

Lol I know what thats like, the biggest gold strike we ever had was so obvious no one would ever think to go there and that it would have already be done (right near to the path on a bend) at a public site but bam no one had and jackpot.

1 Like

I know the Sluicer… I’ve seen all your videos … you guys are just tin arse gold prospectors of the highest order…keep sluicen!!!

2 Likes

Lol cheers thanks a lot :smiley:

I hope you realise we are talking about his carpet underneath his lego dredge. It could be jabs living room or maybe a hallway. But, put it to scale, those nuggets would be at least an ounce each. I’m thinking of stealing his vacuum cleaner. That thing must be full of gold!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I know lol, thats why I was so serious about it XD. I wouldnt be suprised if some carpet in like a bank in the gold rush was full of gold.

Good luck trying to steal our vacume m8 my partner blody loves that thing and I’m sure she would put up a fight… Maby cos she’s harvesting the nugs herself hahaha

2 Likes