Paydirt Home Locations Permit Map Equipment & Services Gold Price Old Forum Archive Donate Search

Quartz reefs of West coast book wanted

Hi guys I’m after this book if anyone knows where it may be hiding pretty please

Me to! I have kept me eye open for this book for some time but have not pushed it as there are others l want first. Do some research on the site Abebooks.

1 Like

1 Like

I found it in the local library and had a bit of a read it’s got alot of great info but yea hard to find it out for sale. Cheers m8

Try Project Gutenberg - All sorts in there. (I can’t check it from work as firewalled to Hell and back - negotiated for Paydirt to be whitelisted as “Related Industry Peer Group” :rofl: :rofl: )

If the local book-lending depository has it, why not lean on a nearby photocopier while you read it, page by page? :shushing_face:

Great advice m8 cheers

I brought a new copy from the bookshop at the tannery at Woolston CH CH

1 Like

Yep. There is a reprint available, have seen it here in a bookshop in Westport, about two years ago. Around $60.00 if I recall correctly. Sadly that shop now closed.

Cheers Trev aka “The Hatter” or Kiwigold.

1 Like

There’s 1 for sale on trade me just search gold dredge And it should come up

1 Like

Thanks but I looked at bid history and it looks like the seller has jacked up the price

1 Like

That means nothing Jab’s. I know the guy selling it & there is no one more straight up & legit. The fact it has now gone above $100 by two other bidders should dispel your assumption. :slight_smile:

I think when someone sets an automatic bid and someone out bids them this happens if you look the bids where made at the same time

I guess my frustration showed when I posted that post and to (kiwijw) I apologise for the accusation towards your friend.
I think I have tracked a copy down and will find out on Monday.
Thanks for all the advice everyone

2 Likes