Pretty Cool Fathers Day Present

Hi guys. Received in the mail today from my son living in Brisbane. He designed & had these printed for me. Pretty cool I reckon.

Back of shirt. He tells me that the right hand side figure with detector in hand is actually taken from a photo of me detecting that Mrs JW sent to him. When he told me the figure was actually of me I thought he was meaning the left hand side figure. :rofl:

And a coffee mug.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

way cool love the back of the t shirt

1 Like

Hi webby1. Yer I am pretty chuffed. It was really nice of him. He did a white T shirt as well & also a long sleeved brushed cotton flashy shirt. I have been on the phone to him to thank him. :+1:

youll certainly look the part as well as knowing what your doing good stuff, i reckon youd sell those shirts to detectorists

1 Like

That is bloody clever, nice to see some thing new and innovated. Lovely gift JW

1 Like

Fabulous coffee mug. I like it.

1 Like

well done fella that is super cool love it

1 Like

back of the tee shirt is a crack up. what a cool fathers day pressie

1 Like

Theres only one thing wrong with the Tee shirt - where ever you go a long line of metal detector wielding wannabees are going to recognize and follow you.

1 Like

Truth is Graeme, I don’t see anyone where I generally go detecting. If I do then they are just out for a hike & not detecting. :cowboy_hat_face:

I like it that way…Oh fuck the post says it has to be 20 characters - will it be 20 characters if I just add fuck without giving an explanation…FUCK! Now I guess some party pooper - in Latin ‘Fuckwitus retardus’ will complain because I wrote the ‘F’ word…Well I just dont give a ****!

2 Likes

I like it that way too. :+1: