Permits Application

hey can anyone tell me how this applies to nirmal minerals perit application
$500 minimum impact application with hand held prospecting equip
Lasyt year 17 applications
Is this for doc land or part of normal permitt??

Can you give us a bit more context about what you’re asking?

1 Like

1 Like

I beleive if its listed by DOC it is only a doc fine for going on the doc land with your claim. But dont take me word for it as im not ceartain.

Hi Wilfin, you are looking at the DOC “Applicants guide to mining on conservation land”

Which is separate to a Minerals Permit.

NZPAM are the government department that manage and administer minerals permits within NZ.

1 Like