New coils website

So for those who don’t know, the Russian made x-coils are now available to buy online and have been getting amazing reviews on the forums. I’m sure there’s a few guys out there that wanted to keep these secret as they have been performing so well that old spots that have been gone over are again producing gold.
I’ve just ordered one for my QED so will give a review once tested.

Hi Gav, Yes that is true. I have been running X coils on my Zed since the start of the year & old ground has definitely come back to life. Currently loving the 10" coil on the Zed. It is like a VLF on steroids. I can just get it into places I didn’t have a hope with the ML 14" coil. Much lighter coils too. Nothing bigger off old haunts but smaller gold at insane depths.

You may recognise this photo

Did I say small??

I heard you had placed an order. Didn’t know you had a QED though. I thought it would be going on a Minelab. Guess the “secret” of the X coils is out now.:slightly_smiling_face:

How has the QED been doing for you? Be interesting to see how your X coil goes on it.

Merry Christmas.

Best of luck out there

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

QED is still in transit, been stuck in customs for over a week! pain in the arse now they have changed the import laws.
I got a good deal on the set up with a 17x13 nugget finder evo and a Sadie 8x6. Thought I’d get the 12x6 x-coil as well to complete the set :joy:
Going to stay out of rivers this year and do more mountain walking. Try and find a few spots you guys haven’t been to yet!

1 Like

Good for you mate. Be interesting to see how it goes for you. That was a good deal on the QED & the coils in with it. There are heaps of spots I haven’t got into. Especially around the QT area. I tend to go further afield. Good luck for 2020.

JW :cowboy_hat_face: