Media - who wants to talk about gold?

You have to be gentle with him fella Hong Kong not long here although to be fair the pattern of grammar seems to be commensurate with a wandering sheep herder with fleas from the Zabayalsky Krai region between the Yablonovy district and Sretensk. The grammar definitely indicates a scam. Was that polite enough.

If a person cannot contribute by sharing information while telling us how much knowledge that he knows but will not share then what is the point.

I must also be like Mr Leslie1 I must admit because he only takes samples and I took a sample last Tuesday - to the medical Laboratory!

I like that three feet down idea - I dug a Long Drop up at my place - well 9oznuggetman helped - come to think of it he did most of it - chemical persuasion had some influence and I leant on the shovel handle between periods of running around dodging falling dirt and rocks and extorting Henry to work faster - its down about ten feet deep. Now I guess that means that I own the dirt at the top and the Governments in the shit!

5 Likes

Ok here is something which i has a curious about. I was told once that all the gold in NZ was alluvial and that the original deposits from which the gold came were all eroded away. To what extent is this true?

I think you will find it is different when it comes to minerals in that ground at what ever depth. Crown own all minerals.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

did anything come of the original posters request for an interview

I offered to comment on the basis of having a minor role in both hobby and commercial aspects of mining. Yet to hear back, but my tolerace with the mainstream media in nz is low so it may be for the best…

Someone got in touch with me from Stuff I think it was but although I filled out the answers and said it to her as I saw it the entire exercise came to nothing and I am wondering if she was silenced. I think she was from Stuff but now I am stuffed if I can remember.
I have a copy of the email exchange still possibly but finding it might be hard.

1 Like