Looking for a Deal

I’ve got a GM 1000 and have been around to the public areas and a few claims (always with the claim holder’s permission of course!). Have had some luck and found a few decent pieces :yum:

I’m dying to do some more detecting, but I don’t know where to go really. Therefore it would be cool if there’s anyone with a claim who wants to make a deal.

If you are willing to let me detect/pan on your claim I’d be keen as. You set the rules! I won’t be able to pay you for it, however if I find anything it’s up to you what I can keep.

I just want to do what I love and if we could come up with a fair deal I think it would be beneficial for both parts :cowboy_hat_face::nerd_face:

(I’m in QT at the moment, but everything is of interest)

Cheers! :smiley:

6 Likes

You can detect on my claim 60359 you will need a tent if your planning on staying overnight, there’s the slab hut camping area. Need your cell, will give you more details

1 Like

Hi @ophion,

Think we’ve been in touch before, your claim is in Reefton right? :yum:

I’m down in Otago/Southland at the moment, so it’s a bit of a drive up to you. However, will go back up north at some point and then I’m keen to swing by. I’m fully equipped with tent etc :muscle:t2: Really looking forward to it!

Thanks for your offer :innocent:

1 Like

reefton it is. Msg me if your on the move up this way

2 Likes

good work nice gold how long that take you

1 Like

Will do for sure! Thanks :cowboy_hat_face:

Most of that gold came from same crack. Went over it with the detector and it literally screamed! So maybe half an hour to dig the whole crack out :joy:

3 Likes

Welldone, that’s some nice gold!