Look for advice :)

Hey :slight_smile: Just was wondering If someone can Pointe in the right direction… :slight_smile: …i go on sunday to arrowriver with my sluice …and i went twice before but got fuck all…where is a good place to start…normaly i go to Lawrence but is nothing really for the hard Work i Put into it… :(…so i Hope Arrow is better…? Thanks in advance :slight_smile: Regards Steffen from Germany… ;)…

1 Like

The Arrow is way better than Lawrence from my experience. You should have no problem winning a bit of gold there.

1 Like

… yeah thats what i was hoping for… :)…many people intend to Go far on the Arrow but when you dont have so much time thats Not enough for good Look around…i reckon i will Check the First Bit Out on the right side when you come down to the Arrow and along the bedrock straight by the beginning on the other Side of the river…cant wait to move to the West Coast will be much easyier to find good ground so …xD… thanks :wink:

1 Like

Not much land left here on the coast as the big overseas companies have bought up nearly all the permitable land :weary:

1 Like

Head up stream to you get to where the pipe crosses the river,go across the river and just on the left theres a good spot bit of a back wash I always get good gold there.

1 Like

…there is Always a place :sweat_smile::grin:…bloody Overseas Company ;)…

1 Like

Thanks i will give it a Go :thinking::grin::sweat_smile:…Fever getting worse again…:joy:

1 Like

im going to be down that way next week for the farst time

I Hope you doing Well… would Catch Up but is a Long Drive from Roxburgh… :(…when i live in the Westcoast would Love to Catch Up… ;)…
Best Regards Steffen