Lodging a gold claim on Mars

Just wondered what the due process be to lodge a gold claim on Mars.
Send a rocket from Mahia to bring back some Marion cheese?..check it out.
Looks like some huge untouched gold reefs over there…just bring the jack hammer…lol

Too late l have already claimed it under Maori traditional rights and compensation for lands taken in the past.

1 Like

Whether you have claimed it or not the Chinese will just take it anyway just like Antartica where they are now building military bases and drilling for minerals all totally in breach of the International Treaty that China also signed

Nuke the bastards! They are going to bring this world to war…at my age l dont mind as it’s better to go west dying defending the border from invading hoards than die in an old peoples from which l would be expelled anyway for errant behaviour trying to organize a key party or booking in strippers or naked dancing girls.

1 Like

Who says it is gold anyway? Doesn’t look like gold to me.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

Now that I am home from a failure duck hunting trip I can see the video on my PC and it doesnt look like gold to me either. In fact I think it is fissures in the rock that have been infilled with another mineral such as calcite.

1 Like

we shouldn’t be worried our great commie leader is good friends with China .Refused to back the five eyes coalition condemning China, .But with the yanks in turmoil ,it might not belong before they go into Taiwan and maybe Japan ,?I guess if we behave and give them somewhere to park their battleships as they attack the Aussies we might be ok .With all the weak lefties and greenies about ,it might be up to us old boys to put up a fight .Ha Ha

1 Like

What with? Jacinda wants us all unarmed in keeping with her UN bed mates policies and of course the only ones still armed will be China (military) who love the UN policy re disarming the Western world populace.
Yes China will have a go at Taiwan eventually and also Japan - they have never forgiven Japan for Harbin and Nanking and I bet they havent forgotten or forgiven the US for giving the war criminal Shiro Ishii immunity in exchange for his knowledge on biological warfare…

They are teaching Mandarin in High Schools. All funded for by the Chinese government. Why would they be doing that unless they have ulterior motives.
The Mandarin teachers are sent out from Wuhan and have to report back and get their regular newsletters from their superiors.
My son hosted the teachers but on the third year the teacher started making unreasonable demands and refused to do her own washing, vacuuming etc and refused to help about the house. In the end my son asked her to leave and said to her “You think you own us dont you?”
Her reply was very sinister, “Yes New Zealand ours, we coming here.”
I think that in her reply, spoken when she was in a bad temper told it all. In my opinion they do have eyes on us.
Why do you think they dont want Austrslia to have nuclear capabilities…we should have as well now.

find this really offensive and way off the funny topic that Mal started… keep it to our fav topic gold please…this type of propaganda is best kept for the appropriate social media echo chambers…nothing is being achieved here…

3 Likes

Nuke the bastards! They are going to bring this world to war…at my age l dont mind as it’s better to go west dying defending the border from invading hoards than die in an old peoples from which l would be expelled anyway for errant behaviour trying to organize a key party or booking in strippers or naked dancing girls.

You are my kind of older fella.

I suppose you are a member of the ulyses club too.
Thier moto is “grow old disgracefully”

When i win $26million tonight im going to emigrate to siam and die in the saddle

Nope as I had to sell my last three Bikes. a 1954 matchless 350 single, a 1956 500 AJS single and a 695 I think it was double banger Royal Enfield also about 1956 because I was a hoonatic and on the AJS used to go down the big dip in the Northern motorway out of Dunedin with the speedo needle jammed against the stop after going right around the clock. I decided I was a temporary New Zealander if I kept my bikes so sold them all off…I had others as well over the years.

1 Like

All those are iconic bikes.

Ive bever had anything like that.

The most fun ive ever had on bikes has been on yamaha.

XT500-no good offroad,no good on road but still interesting-cape reianga and back(jafaland) and arou d central north island a few times

YSR80-one of the first “little” fully roadlegal bikes in NZ.
Took that down to Gisborne for the vintage and veterans xmas bike rally to raise money for kids xmas.

RX125-company bike in bangkok.got offered the bike or the volvo-stuff the traffic jams.

Had 4 people on that thing,and it was on the road

YZR250(i think that was the model) 4 cyl 4stroke 250cc-i started my gold panning adventures on that bike quite a few years ago.

XJ900 shaft drive.stolen outside rewa police station-re bike thieves in london-i blame the internet for this.

Ahh-my good old days.

Now im on a borrowed suzuki intruder 250 Vtwin

Hi Mal,

Hows things?

Heard you went back to arrowtown for another dredging adventure?

I just joined up here a few days ago and saw youre here too.

Planning another excursion to arrow river at xmas IF we are not in lockdown.
Not 7 months this time-im back to being a wage slave.

John

Hey john,yep that’s right met you in the arrow that time,yes hopefully season beginning soon…be dredging in CO this yeah…but hopefully heading to golden bay next weekend to rark up the local ole gold hunters there…be flying in and out of Qtn so maybe see ya in the arrow,great crew down there…can’t wait to return…heavy pans John!..hoping this Covid don’t foil our plans this summer!

I bet it does.

Reuben has been out already-a few times.

I gave him my sluice when i came back to jafaland.

Hes put it in the end of his sluice

Im currantly building a multi use sluice-under rifles with a seperate section on top you can run mesh/rifles/carpet on.

Glass body.
Coming along nicely.

Might see you down there at xmas

1 Like