Legendary service

Hi all,
I am new to the community, but have been playing arou d locally in my local parks and beaches, and using an imported detector frim china that could pick up general non specific items.

After overcoming the frustration from the cheapie, i have found some interesting items, but nothing of value.
Yesterday i had an experience with trying to get a more modern, better detector, that was nothing short of poor.

Today i spoke to dan in rangiora, and had the best service of any organisation in my 49 years, not only did i get the detector, but some other accessories as well. I have a long shopping list, to get more items, so, thanks dan for your amazing service…

Thanks to dredgenz.co.nz (i am in no way affiliated by or paid by dredgenz to pass these comments.

5 Likes

He is a good chap to deal with and I would have no qualms to recommend him, or if you want a Fisher, Robert McBride of Puaki Supplies.
They are both grand chaps.

1 Like

Have used Dan several times for large and small ticket items.
I fully concur re: service.

Enjoy the new toy :smile:

1 Like

I can most certainly fouch for Dan too. Nothing seems too much trouble for him to help sort you out for whatever it is you want in the gold game.
Graeme, I don’t think Puaki Supplies is around any more & something else I found out is that Whites Detectors in America have shut up shop.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Could be why I had not heard from Robert. I also didnt know that Whites have shut up shop. We still have a big old Whites 6000 which is almost in ‘as new’ condition and after forty years the batteries still charge up!

Whites shutting up shop is just recent. I found a link here for you.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like