Kitco is saying about gold

Silver is now 28 dollars per Oz gold is 2359 I expect it will rise sharply now as with oil going up and war on the horizon

A good point. I had not thought of that when I saw the news but yes it will be interesting to see what the price reaches.

1 Like

youre easily wound up lammy. :slight_smile:

Only if someone winds me up. Anyway as far as I am concerned I can’t be bothered with antiness. Not my style unless provoked. Interesting but if anything has happened up there or does happen then an admission publically would be a sure indication of who did it and complaints laid with Police accordingly. It’s a bloody shame that you mentioned up there and what you have done and due entirely to your comments I will never again give permission to any strangers to enter the property other than ones I have already promised access to. Any approaches to me in future will get a firm no. Good one Gogold. I might be a bit loud and objectionable at times but at least I show respect for the thoughts and property of others and never make personal attacks on others unless provoked. Have a great evening.
And now the gutless prick sends personal messages.

I think your right. Gold and silver have always been safe havens during times of instability.

I think also with the strengthening of the US dollar this trend is set to continue to push gold up.

cryptocurrencey like bitcoin are also a good investment as the future is in these types of currency is my prediction. A lot of the banks are shitting themselves with crypto as essentially there role as a middle man is cut out

However my predictions are there will always be a role of banks as a form of capital lending although there will also be a rise in peer to peer capital lending further eroding the role of a bank

3 Likes

I never understand why gold is worth more when the demand for gold is surely less than silver?
Gold is usually stock piled, (as wealth) and silver gets used (In manufacturing)? (Or am I watching too much Tim Keiser?)

Gold is over rated but you must remember that is is a currency in its self China and other countries have used it in the past and present as gold comes in different forms like white gold black gold and yellow silver though is under rated should be close to gold as years ago they used it in the hospitals to help patients now they no longer use it the same but saying that they still use silver nitrate around wounds so bets me why it’s so low in price as it’s a common mineral with lots of uses

1 Like

rarity and supply/demand its that simple.

Also helps that for some reason gold is far more alluring to most of us then other metals and I guess it has properties that make it usefull in more lucrative industries compared to silver.

Kind of like diamonds I guess… Just a very good sales pitch well executed.