In lock down within Gold territory. Dam!

My wife says i have selective hearing and reading

1 Like

What about putting other people in danger!

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m pretty confident I can walk 100 meters without doing that.
:grin::+1:

Some of you just don’t get it. Have a good think about it. The motto is: “Stay safe, stay home, stay isolated & save lives.” It just might be your own. If not yours it just might be some one else’s. So don’t be irresponsible & selfish & only think of yourself. We are all in this together globally. We all need to cooperate for us to beat this. It is that simple.

JW :mask:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you don’t understand.
I mowed the lawns today, that was multiple times more dangerous than going to the creek. My wife went for a 2km jog today, that’s way more than I’ve walked all day.

I fully agree with what you are saying - absolutely 100%, I’m just lucky that I’m in a unique situation here. I would hate to think someone would only half read the post and then decide that if it’s OK for me then it’s OK for them also, then have them jump in their car…

You can’t get anymore isolated than this. Well… you could, but it wouldn’t change much in this regard.

The beach is about 40 meters away, the first creek is about 100 meters down a farm track. I’m fine. We’re fine.

As you say thou, stay home and stay safe, we’re all in this together. Don’t go screwing it up for everyone else!

But also understand that some rather lucky people do live on isolated farms which have creeks which contain gold. There’s honestly no harm done!
:wink::+1:

1 Like

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

The purpose of the Level 4 lockdown is to stop the spread of Coronavirus. It’s not to make sure that everyone stays inside 24/7.
The key is to stay the hell away from other people as much as possible. Stay local. And don’t put yourself in a situation where you might need rescued/medical assistance.
If Darren is doing something that’s not on Jacinda’s list of approved activities, but satisfies the above criteria, I struggle to see the problem??

4 Likes

You cant have a very big lawn then :slightly_smiling_face:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

I put my gps on one day when mowing my lawns , 3.6km. pushing a bloody lawn mower. I took the BLACK DOG up charming creek for his walk today. from home with no car a total of 4.6km. great place never saw another person

1 Like

Lol. Nar, we’re in the bush. Little patches of grass here and there - and many rocks.
:wink:

1 Like

Little green gold patches i presume