I find gold on your region quickly

Gold is where you find it and much better places - My uncle got six ounces one afternoon in Three O’Clock Creek - Waikouaiti River has some good spots, Upper Waipori - we had it claimed once and never did finish there and there were many days when I got two ounces plus…

2 Likes

So Mr Userkc you will not have much success getting our members to pay you for your gold information.
Most of us are not trying to find gold to make money but simply for fun,we are lucky in that our more experienced members freely share this info so we can take our friends n families and explore these new areas and try our luck!
They have actually dug in these rivers and researched these local maps,not simply used mapping software using a computer half a world away from the comfort of their home.
Please don’t take all this personally I’m sure you mean well but Lammerlaw just has the best interests of our forum members in mind. You may want to trawl elsewhere bro!

Mal, thank you for your kind words.

I’m not the first time running into a wall of misunderstanding that was several times in Australia and now in New Zealand. can really different mentality in Russian miners understand me, I say exactly cover those same words, but not here.
I am very interested in the geology of Australia and New Zealand, it is clear to me that
It has its own peculiarity is the high density of events in a small area,
This distinguishes it from Eurasia. I have obtained exactly recognize ore and placer units, and this is the most valuable knowledge for further research.
also started with free demonstrations it lasted more than six months in Russia, Now prospectors appreciated me and their reaction is that it’s close to the places where they sought and found themselves.

So Mr KC how much do you charge? I’m interested in the cost of your service before I commit. I am impressed by your abilities to draw lines on a map, but would also need a number of someone in Canada that has used your service so that I can ring them up an verify how good your service is. I’m also interested in why you havnt mentioned Australia, as this is indeed a country where big gold is found. I am an alluvial miner, so it would be pointless helping me with underground stuff, I simply want to know where nuggets can be found, are you able to pin point these down to say +/- 0.3m. look forward to your reply

Oh, and I forgot to ask, but are you related to the Moonman, he was a fella here that could predict the weather very accuratley in advance like up to a year, I reackon the two of you must be related.

1 Like

Sorry userKC, I’ve decided to give my money to Lamerlaw.
He’s just a bit more convincing. And even though I reverse translated your writing back to Russian, I still could not understand what the hell you are on about.

1 Like

Lamerlaw knows where there is gold, I point out the places where it can be still.

Mr Userkc.
I am sorry but you cannot help anyone find gold with you worthless circles drawn on maps. You may know a little about geology and a lot about scamming people but you do not know enough and your maps are totally worthless. Sorry but thats the way it is.
As for helping miners in Russia…you cant…you dont. Its all a con. Now be a good boy and go and get an honest job and actually earn an income instead of trying to rob the gullible.

I have a higher education in geology. I have been working for more than ten years in the specialty. For me the opinion of Lammerlaw as rudeness.

yes well I was employed as a geologist technician but I still have problems finding the bloody stuff. and I live here

1 Like

Oh joy, this shady thread has returned… It’s enough to drive me too :beers:

1 Like

Aww…How come I missed this one until now.

There’s a chunk of 22ct gold in this photo - Anybody want to draw random circles where they ‘feel’ it is :grin:

2 Likes

A private message to me from Mr Userkc

This is a Russian forum where I talked with Russian prospectors. They also at the same time took with my eronomics my proposal and my maps. But then they began to seek help in finding gold for me and their opinion changed. They began to appeal more often and the number of orders for gold search has increased.

найду золото

найду золото по космоснимкам. пишите в личку. в качестве примера, черное это геодинамическая обстановка в которой сформировалось оба типа красно…

userkc2h

In English, it’s an American, I found him in California on a site where there is gold with a lot of content. And on this site have already been mined earlier with the help of hydraulic monitors. He found gold next to it, this seismically active area of ​​the San Andreas Fault and gold under gravity descended lower in relief.

My reply. This guy is a tenacious charlatane!!!

I never put anyone down who is genuine and has something to offer but sadly you do not. I do not give a hoot what you say. Tomorrow I will tell you what your Russian words above say as my neighbour is Russian.

Sorry but the maps you produced on this forum are of no value

As for the above I wrote the book called ‘Fleecing the Gullible’ It tells how to scam people. In your case the comment above could be aimed at anyone and not you and also I know situations where people have got friends, overseas and at home, to write fake testimonials so that they can get a share of the cut - is that what you do?
Now I suggest that you leave this forum and Australian forums and try to fleece others elsewhere.Patagonia maybe.

I am only rude to those who would fleece rob mislead others. Your ‘draw circles on a map’ technique is of absolutely no use…its fraud, bull dust, clap trap, twaddle.
Any one and everyone can access reports and geological maps which are professional and see the difference.
On the Google Earth photos above of my area you put circles on that are the most barren areas and missed out several areas where exceptionally rich gold is known to exist.
IN SHORT YOU ARE A FRAUD if your Google Earth photos are all you can produce AND you cannot even prove your qualifications! I assume you will have an Ma B.S. do you?

Me your opinion is no longer of interest.

So? I may not be of interest to YOU but YOU ARE of interest to me because I dont like frauds trying to profit out of honest decent people but then again no one is interested in your false claims either so you are merely making an idiot of yourself…sort of like a circus clown. Hey your great entertainment so dont go away. I love circuses and free circuses are the best. Whats next Ivan?

stick around userkc it all makes interesting reading I even get a laugh
nz country side is not like Russia where you have big rivers we have hundreds of small creeks, one will carry gold the next one will not our fault lines are numerous so the land is very broken . you mat put a circle on the map and 100m away there will be nothing. seeing is the only way. come out for a look. ill show you the land in return you can show me where the gold is.
I was out the other day in a small creek one side carried gold on the opposite bank nothing

userkc, don’t worry about Comrades lammerlaw and kiwikeith to much. They broke out of the asylum ward of the Southern Gulag about a year ago. State Authorities believe they are hiding out in a remote valley in Gondwanaland, you should be able to find that on your map. You may be able to help the authorities to locate them with your abilities to do wondrous things on maps. Our State Security organ would love to hear from you if you are able to assist. The Comrade you need to get hold of is called Mr English, as he is the leader of the security organ. You can reach him through the GSB Waihopai .

2 Likes

kiwigold I’m very disappointed in your comments. lammerlaw and I are trying to lay low so as they cant find us , but no you come along and tell everyone . its been a year now living in our happy little valley with double rainbows, its a wonder you didn’t tell everyone where we are. after your last visit the lepricorns have finally started coming back , little pots of gold are appearing again.
opps must be of the funny man in a white coat is coming, he dose have nummmy little lilies and all bright colours, (matches the rainbow)
see you on your next visit, don’t forget to ring the cow bell next time

3 Likes