House to rent Queenstown area

Bit of a long shot… but. I have a dredging claim I work November-May in Skippers Canyon and Im currently looking for another rental. Just thought someone in the Paydirt family might know of something or someone that would suit me. Accommodation in Queenstown seems to be a bit tight on space etc. Something up Skippers or Glenorchy would be great. I have all the references etc. (Can pay the bond in nuggets if so desired​:rofl::+1:)
Cheers guys.

2 Likes

Would be way cheaper to hire a large self contained canpervan…:call_me_hand:
Got some beauty’s available

2 Likes

Yes, not a bad idea mate, Cheers

1 Like

Good luck. I’m coming down late November for a bit of sluicing on the arrow and found it really hard. Most Hostels seem to have closed down (Deco backpacker was an option but sounds like a flea pit) and AirBNB and the like really expensive. I think I have settled on a caravan for the week. Not quite up for the tent for that length of time.

1 Like

Thanks mate, Iv rented a unit in Queenstown for the time being. But Il keep on the hunt for a rural property, preferably up Skippers Canyon or Glenorchy or close to. Your right about the accommodation here, bloody hard finding anything decent price wise.
Good luck on the river this season, caravan will be nice enough that time of year. Nice to have a comfortable sleep after a day in the creek thats for sure.

2 Likes

No such thing as cheap rent these days. Especially in QT. I live there.

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: tell me about it! Might see you up in the hills sometime JW.:wink::+1:

2 Likes