Heads Up or Heads Down

I liked the Queen, thought she was a good sort.
Having a brew in her memory and looking at some of the better coins i’ve found.
R.I.P

:wine_glass: :beer: :cocktail:

4 Likes

yeah and now Charles is king they have gone to a cashless society apparently they cant get his ears on the new coins

7 Likes

I was a royalist - the Queen was number one. When she took the throne she promised to serve the people for the duration of her lifetime and she never broke that promise. Few people would give their word like that and stick to it.
Sad day.

6 Likes

Yep, a dram in her honor, she has had our service since 1950ish? Welll played Elizabeth…

2 Likes

Did you ever invite her up to your place? :slightly_smiling_face:

JW :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

God save the King.

She was too old! She also had the pip with me because I refused my knighthood!!!

3 Likes

Ha ha. Kneel down Sir Lammerlaw, & I will knight you with your Gold Monster. :joy: But any gold you find must be forfeited to the Crown.

4 Likes

Sir Lammerlaw sounds like something like the Nights of the Round Table which apparently was a medieval gangbang when they all did nefarious things to Arthurs misses Geneviere as the result of a drunken strip poker session which degraded into an orgy on the table…yes sir I can handle that - bring it on.
I havent got any gold to Forfeit - I am poor as in destitute, bankrupt, insolvent and financially embarrassed - are you good for a donation ? Pennies for the pauper!

5 Likes

That’s because there is no gold on your place. :wink:

3 Likes

Yep thats the one and long may everyone recognize the fact,

2 Likes

Speaking of GOLD and stuff.
The Queen loved hanging out in the royal mint.
That was her favourite place.
Had a super keen eye for the finest of detail.

1 Like

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singing

I took my one Knighthood that is about 5 generations ago lol

2 Likes

Isnt there a song about you…‘Rusty Knight in Armour’ or was it ‘Knight in Rusty Armour’

2 Likes

Hahaha your onto it .

God save the King.