Gold claims.for sale or lease?

Sorry for the late reply, but out of comms areas!

I have sold for a dollar to a Newbie. My other river claim not yet ready to give up on as at 73 years old Im still dreaming at nights. Have had a few pleasant days “gentlemans”’ dredging this year and still getting nice colours and pieces.

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’m interested in buying a claim if anyone has one available? Or someone letting me work on their claim for a percentage? Cheers Karl

Im listing a 1/4 share on a gold claim in otago on trade me in next couple of days , 20 k pm me for info and pics

1 Like

Hi Ross
would you consider allowing an old retired couple of newbies to have a fossick on your claim ? We have never found any gold yet and would like an opportuity to have a play.
Cheers Theaturner

Hi Thea

Where are you located and what sort of gear do you have?

Cheers,

Ross

Yeah g.day I could very much help u with that but if your from the south island that be difficult cause nz government complianced? It under prospecting for mineinggold and dredging .But I come from the far north of nz and own 2700hectres and have a fresh water creek running though it and i do not need any permits or rcs I just don’t have any gear or materials or finance to begin as my budget was exhausted from removing 5 houses that rotted away over the years reason family trust failed to bring income.i have and know that the creek we hydroed water to supply the houses has gold was wanting to give dredging vacuum style a go if u are interested in partnering up and traveling my way pm me

I would definitely go 50/50 with u

Not as simple as that.

1 Like

Hi Ross

Thank you for getting back to me.
I have a metal detector and my husband has a pan and a wee sluce that we carry in to the rivers.
In saying that we are hobby fossickers and have been fossicking for 2 years when we are out in our camper and don’t realy know what we are doing. FOUND NOTHING, lol.

We are located in Christchurch and love to get out in the country fresh air.

Cheers Thea

Hi All

I have a gold claim for sale in central Otago by poolburn reserve. Please let me know if you interested.

Hi

We may be interested for next summer, can a camper get into it ? What would it cost us please ?

Cheers Thea